Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Dryer is about 10 yrs. old. Whirlpool Duet _Sport. Flashing
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
Dryer is about 10 yrs. old. Whirlpool Duet _Sport. Flashing F-01 code. … read more
have a whirlpool duet sport washer and tried to pause a load
william, Home Appliance Technician
have a whirlpool duet sport washer and tried to pause a load and add an item. Then it will not restart. I have drained all excess water in the basket removed laundry and even unplugged to try and rese… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer. It is 1 1/2 years old.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer. It is 1 1/2 years old. It is getting absolutely no power. My husband is an electrician and has checked the outlet and breaker and it is not an electrical problem.… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet Washer that is about 10 years old.
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have a Whirlpool Duet Washer that is about 10 years old. It has just started giving an HF code several minutes into the cycle. The hoses are not clogged. Water seems to be getting to the tank. When … read more
I have a whirlpool duet sport washer with code f21. The
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a whirlpool duet sport washer with code f21. The drain hose looks fine but washer won't restart. Could it be the pump? … read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet washer about 10 years old that the
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hi, I have a Whirlpool Duet washer about 10 years old that the spider armature eventually corroded on, causing load clunking and vibration during spin cycle. I bit the bullet about 6 months ago and re… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet sport front load washer and its about
william, Home Appliance Technician
I have a Whirlpool Duet sport front load washer and it's about 1 1/2 years old. Recently, I've noticed what seems like mold in the front seals and in the gap area under the seals. I keep cleaning it o… read more
I have a Duet Sport washer, about 1 1/2 years old. The bellow
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a Duet Sport washer, about 1 1/2 years old. The bellow is torn. Called whirlpool and got the part number W10178959 but they said the part doesn't come with installation instructions and they co… read more
Hello, I have a 5 year old Whirlpool Sport Duet Washer. The
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, I have a 5 year old Whirlpool Sport Duet Washer. The other night I washed my jacket and it was still wet so I set the washer on rinse and spin and then thought it would be better if I just put … read more
I have a new Whirlpool washer Duet Sport. I added a garment.
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
I have a new Whirlpool washer Duet Sport. I "added a garment." Have done this dozens of times. Now it will not restart. Any ideas that will save me from a repair call?… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet Sport washer and dryer. 2 years old
Dave in SC
Dave in SC, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a Whirlpool Duet Sport washer and dryer. 2 years old as of yesterday. It stopped running during the middle of a cycle. Tried everything to get it to run. Clothes still in there and so is the wa… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet sport 2 years old that would not ...
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
I have a Whirlpool Duet sport 2 years old that would not drain. I took off the bottom front and found the manual drain. I drained the machine and found a whole pile of crap in the trap. It looked like… read more
F01 appears on the display of my washer. Whirlpool duet
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool duet sport - it's about 9 years old but used very seldom - it's in a second home … read more
Subject Whirlpool Duet Sport front loading washer about three
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Subject: Whirlpool Duet Sport front loading washer about three years old. Not realizing that the washer did not complete its wash cyle, I tried to open the door and of course was unable to do so; I mu… read more
My whirlpool duet sport washer is stuck with 1 minute
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my whirlpool duet sport washer is stuck with 1 minute remaining in cycle. door is locked and washer does not respond to any change of cycles… read more
whirlpool sport duet washer. We stopped it halfway through
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
whirlpool sport duet washer. We stopped it halfway through a load. It would not restart. A repairman came out and drained it and could not do anything else. We removed the bottom panel and unlocked th… read more
F29 code on Whirlpool Duet Dryer. 10 years old. duet sport
Master Tech
yes. Powers up and drum turns but will not heat. Diagnostics say code F29 … read more
my whirlpool duet sport is not spinning. I took off the rear
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my whirlpool duet sport is not spinning. I took off the rear panel and the belt is intact sot I set the machine to run a cycle. the pulley is turning but the drum is not spinning, it making a loud noi… read more