Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have an old Frigadare freezer and recently discovered
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Technician
Second opinion] I have an old Frigadare freezer and recently discovered icicles in the upper part on the right side. Also the message "door ajar" on the door. … read more
We have a 25 year old Amana 20 top freezer refrigerator. Recently
Jack Stiner
Jack Stiner, High School or GED
We have a 25 year old Amana 20 top freezer refrigerator. Recently it has formed small icicles in the top right side of the refrigerator and water is accumulating under the fuit and vegetable hydrators… read more
We have an old Amana side by side sbd20n that is leaking
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
we have an old Amana side by side sbd20n that is leaking from some tube on the upper part of the freezer. … read more
i have a side by side jennair fridge with an icemaker in the
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
i have a side by side jennair fridge with an icemaker in the freezer. Recently we discovered a water leak behind the fridge. The fridge has been disconnected from a water supply for a few weeks while … read more
I have a frigadare gallery refrigerator, only 13 months old
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
i have a frigadare gallery refrigerator, only 13 months old and the refreigerator upper will only get to 59 degrees, i can set to 33 but it will not stay, err comes up on screen … read more
I have a Profile Side by Side refrigerator. I keep getting
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have a Profile Side by Side refrigerator. I keep getting a water leak inside the freezer that creates an icicle down through the freezer. I take our the ice bin and clean all the ice out of it and r… read more
I have a GE side by side refrigerator. I noticed that the fan
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a GE side by side refrigerator. I noticed that the fan in the upper part of the freezer seemed to run constantly. In checking the refrigerator with a thermometer I found the top shelf to be abo… read more
GE side by side refrigerator with ice maker has a water leak
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
GE side by side refrigerator with ice maker has a water leak in freezer section. The freezer started showing icicles. I went through a defrost cycle and cleaned up the freezer section (left side). Sub… read more
The upper part of the freezer section of my Maytag side by
John, Home Appliance Technician
The upper part of the freezer section of my Maytag side by side refrigerator/freezer, Model MSD2641KEU, is not working at all. The lower section is still getting cold, but the food on the upper shelve… read more
Have a Kenmore side by side fridge mod# 253.52349302 ser#
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
have a Kenmore side by side fridge mod# ***** ser# ***** Freezer not freezing. upper part of evap coil is covered in hard frost. frosted all the way up the capillary tube. condenser, compressor and fa… read more
We have a jenn air built-in side by side. Our freezer has
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
We have a jenn air built-in side by side. Our freezer has icicles coming from the inside front and temperature is rising … read more
On my GE side-by-side fridge, the upper part of the freezer
John, Home Appliance Technician
On my GE side-by-side fridge, the upper part of the freezer just isn't freezing. If I put a cup of water on the bottom shelf, it will freeze. However, if it's up on top (near the ice maker), ice will … read more
I HAVE A GE FREEZER-REFRIGERATOR MODEL # TBX21JABLRWW THAT
John, Home Appliance Technician
I HAVE A GE FREEZER-REFRIGERATOR MODEL # XXXXX THAT RECENTLY BROKE A FREEZER DOOR SHELF. THE RIGHT SIDE ER SNAPPED. CAN IT BE REPLACED… read more
I have Kenmore fridge that is 7 yrs. old. It is a bottom
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have Kenmore fridge that is 7 yrs. old. It is a bottom freezer. The freezer work fine but not the upper fridge part. The coils in the freezer part freeze up and I taken a blow dryer and melted the i… read more
I have a Maytag model MZD2766GES, side by side...approx. 10
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have a Maytag model MZD2766GES, side by side...approx. 10 years old. Last nite, I discovered, he frig part stopped cooling and the freezer started thawing stuff out...ices cream first. I lost everyt… read more
We have a sub zero refigerator/freezer that continues to message
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
We have a sub zero refigerator/freezer that continues to message us to clean the condensor. It also recently started to run very cold (-15) in the freezer. Thoughts? What is a reasonable life expectan… read more
I own a side by side built-in refrigerator. It is a
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I own a side by side built-in refrigerator. It is a KitchenAid. Thick icicles are forming in the freezer. I thought that it was a gasket problem and so I had it replaced, but the icicles are still for… read more
I have a GE side by side - about 8 years old. The upper half
Mr Repair
I have a GE side by side - about 8 years old. The upper half of the freezer is too warm and the lower half of the Refridgerator freezes liquids. It seems to be the fan in the freezer is not working an… read more