Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Kelly, Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a whirlpool front loading washing machine and I start
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
I have a whirlpool front loading washing machine and I start my machine on normal and after a few minutes the machine stops and beeps will not go on what part do I need my machine was bought in Rockla… read more
My whirlpool front load washing machine, GHW9100LW1, stopped
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, appliance technician
My whirlpool front load washing machine, GHW9100LW1, stopped working. When I press the "Hold to Start" button nothing happens. When the "Pause" button is pressed the machine shuts down.… read more
I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine and the following
Mike, Owner
I have a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine and the following is happening: I start a load under the normal or perm press cycle. (45-50 min), it gets to the 28 min mark where it is to drain. I hear it d… read more
My Bosch front loading washing machine will not lock the door
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
My Bosch front loading washing machine will not lock the door and start the machine when I press the button to start it. What would this be ? it is only a little over a year old. Thank you… read more
Front loading whirlpool duet washer. The selector light blinks,
william, Home Appliance Technician
Front loading whirlpool duet washer. The selector light blinks, other lights normal, when the start button is pressed, the door does not click locked and the process does not start.… read more
How do I start washing machine when control is locked.
Kelly, Appliance Technician
How do I start washing machine when control is locked … read more
When I turn my Whirlpool Duet Sport Washing machine on everything
S.E.Thomas
S.E.Thomas, owner of s.e.thomas appliance
When I turn my Whirlpool Duet Sport Washing machine on everything seems normal but when the water starts to load into the washer it comes out thru the detergant drawer and none it goes into the washer… read more
My front load whirlpool duet sport HE washing machine will
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My front load whirlpool duet sport HE washing machine will turn on when i press the power button but when I press the start button to begin the cycle, the machine just beeps and turns off. What could … read more
My whirlpool duet front load washing machine is misbehaving.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my whirlpool duet front load washing machine is misbehaving. I've had an issue that when I press "start" I'd have to do 2 or 3 times (the start button would light and then turn off...it took about 3 t… read more
The door on my front load Whirlpool Duet is locked and will
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
The door on my front load Whirlpool Duet is locked and will not open and the washing machine just beeps when I press start how do I reset the electronics… read more
I have a whirlpool front load washing machine and when it is
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Hi. I have a whirlpool front load washing machine and when it is on the spin cycle with clothes it makes a banging sound. The drum is hitting the left outer wall of the washer. The noise is not there … read more
Frigidaire front load washing machine LFT2140FS2 will not
Kelly, Appliance Technician
frigidaire front load washing machine LFT2140FS2 will not run. When I press start the door will lock the water begins to flow, then it stops and at the same time the spin cycle goes to NO SPIN.… read more
Frigidaire FTF2140ES2 front loading washer - wont start -
Chas
Frigidaire FTF2140ES2 front loading washer - won't start - when pressing START button, machine turns on - press it again - the washer door latches - then it won't go any further - it then goes into th… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet front load washer. When I try to
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Whirlpool Duet front load washer. When I try to start a wash cycle as soon as I press start it shuts off. Cycle times I incorrect for the cycle I choose. Can't figure it out. Thanks for any h… read more
When I try to start my front-loading Whirlpool washing machine,
gst85
gst85, Appliance Tech
When I try to start my front-loading Whirlpool washing machine, it begins to rotate the clothing. But when the water is suppsed to enter, I get a loud clicking sound, then the washer stops, and I get … read more
I have GE Profile front loading washing machine. In the last
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have GE Profile front loading washing machine. In the last 10 minutes of a load when the washer is spinning, it started smoking and smelling like burnt rubber. I don't see anything in the "troublesh… read more
I have a Whirlpool AWO 3571 Front loading washing machine.
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Whirlpool AWO 3571 Front loading washing machine. When starting a program the pump cuts in as if to pump away and just stays at that step. The timer counts down as if the program is running b… read more
The timer on my BOSCH dishwasher started acting up. Normally
Mike, Owner
The timer on my BOSCH dishwasher started acting up. Normally when uou press the regular wash, it runs for 90 minutes. Now it starts at 2hours and then changes time partway through the cycle. When you … read more