Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
the cubed ice dispencer does not work . the water dispencer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
the cubed ice dispencer does not work . the water dispencer works but the ice dispencer does not.… read more
THE WATER DISPENCER AND THE ICE DISPENCER BOTH DO NOT WORK
Jason
Jason, Mentor Service Technician
THE WATER DISPENCER AND THE ICE DISPENCER BOTH DO NOT WORK ON MY SIDE BY SIDE MODEL TFX24FHB REFRIGERATOR… read more
my whirlpool ice maker works but when i depress paddle it doesnt
repairman4734
repairman4734, Technician
my whirlpool ice maker works but when i depress paddle it doesnt always dispence the ice what to do… read more
I have a whirlpool cabrio washer and last night we had a
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello yes I have a whirlpool cabrio washer and last night we had a power outage and today when I went to do laundry it stopped mid cycle and is flashing "F" ugh is this something bad?… read more
my water dispencer is not working, but ice maker is. What
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my water dispencer is not working, but ice maker is. What can I do? It sounds like the "brain" is not talking to the rest of the unit.… read more
I have a whirlpool range. Just last night for dinner, the
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
John, I have a whirlpool range. Just last night for dinner, the oven overheated. We thou. ght it was some button we had hit by mistake. This morning I turned oven on again and it flashed across the sc… read more
We had a power outage couple hours last night. Now the ice
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
We had a power outage for a couple hours last night. Now the ice and water dispensers are not working, nor can we set the control panel for temps, etc. It just beeps. Temps in fridge and freezer are l… read more
We had an electrical glitch last night that lasted only minutes.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
We had an electrical glitch last night that lasted only minutes. My whirlpool refrigerator is working but the inside light is out and the ice and water dispensers are not working either.… read more
Samsung 32Cu Twin Cooling, Freezer Ice maker abruptly
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Samsung 32Cu Twin Cooling, Freezer Ice maker abruptly stopped making ice last night what can we do to trouble shoot the system … read more
hi we had to turn off our main power last night and after doing
John, restaurant equipment technician
hi we had to turn off our main power last night and after doing so our oven does not work, the gas stove still does and ignites could this be a fuse and would there be separate fuses for the stove and… read more
i just purchased a whirlpool refrigerator g17fvcxxy and water
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
i just purchased a whirlpool refrigerator g17fvcxxy and water or ice wont work also the door on the screen regeter open… read more
the ice dispencer flap does not close, I NEED to remove what
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
the ice dispencer flap does not close, I NEED to remove what ever to get to the solenoid,but can't remove the control panel on the stainless steel door on my GE Profile icebox,Model# ***** you help ou… read more
I have a Whirlpool microwave. We had an electrical storm last
Neilwill
Neilwill, Appliance Manager
I have a Whirlpool microwave. We had an electrical storm last night and it will not work. The circuit and plug are good. It is completely dead. Is it fried?… read more
Water dispencer not working. Ice does work. Water goes to
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Water dispencer not working. Ice does work. Water goes to the new filter I ran out and bought incase the filter was bad.. I checked the lines in the back. Water is going to filter and discharges at th… read more
Last night we had a tree hit a transformer and there was a
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
Last night we had a tree hit a transformer and there was a power surge now the control panel on our maytag washer won't come back up. There is power to the outlet. … read more
I have Kitchenaid refrig KSCS25INSS and the Ice Dispencer stopped
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
I have Kitchenaid refrig KSCS25INSS and the Ice Dispencer stopped working - motor does not turn on when dispencer button is pushed. This refrig is 15 mo's old. Any suggestion to check.… read more
Have. A whirlpool cells microwave that worked perfectly
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Have. A whirlpool cells microwave that worked perfectly until today. We had a power outage last night. Now it has an error code of F7 -and does won't heat … read more
We have a Whirlpool Model Whirlpool ED2VHEXTQ01. The water
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
We have a Whirlpool Model Whirlpool ED2VHEXTQ01. The water dispenser quit working today. Worked last night before we went to bed. Water continues to recharge the ice maker but does not come out the di… read more