Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Ray, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Hello. I have a GE refrigerator with a Samsung IMC701 icemaker.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello. I have a GE refrigerator with a Samsung IMC701 icemaker. The icemaker has been making a loud knocking sound. I removed it from the refrigerator and confirmed that there were ice cubes in the ic… read more
Kenmore refrigerator with water & ice maker-- makes occasional loud knocking sounds.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Kenmore refrigerator with water & ice maker-- makes occasional loud knocking sounds. Only started this year. Changed filer, but noise continues to occur. Similar to an air hammer.… read more
Our Maytag refrigerator botton freezer drawer with ice maker.
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
Our Maytag refrigerator botton freezer drawer with ice maker. The ice bin is stock and we cannot remove it. It has ice in it, but it will NOT dispense any ice. It is stock. What can we do to pull it o… read more
We have a GE PDS18LBMAWW refrigerator with bottom freezer and
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
We have a GE PDS18LBMAWW refrigerator with bottom freezer and ice cube maker. After it has been making ice cubes for a while, we find frozen water (3/4" thick) in the bottom of the ice cube bin under … read more
We have a GE Profile Refrigerator (PFSS6PKW). Over the past
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
We have a GE Profile Refrigerator (PFSS6PKW). Over the past three weeks the refrigerator has been starting to smell. We had no old food in the fridge. Per the manual, we cleaned the inside of the refr… read more
My GE Profile Refrigerator has an ice maker that wont make
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
My GE Profile Refrigerator has an ice maker that won't make ice anymore, but just knocks constantly.… read more
My refrigerator has been making a noise all night that sounds
Barry G.
My refrigerator has been making a noise all night that sounds like a motor is not working. Noise stops when the door is opened… read more
My Samsung ice maker is making a constant knocking sound
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Customer: My Samsung ice maker is making a constant knocking sound … read more
refrigerator model # RF26VAB - My ice maker is making a loud
RUSS
RUSS, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
refrigerator model # XXXXX - My ice maker is making a loud knocking sound each times before it drops the ice. It will knock 10 to 15 times. What could this be?… read more
my fridge ice maker started making a loud knocking sound and
Barry G.
my fridge ice maker started making a loud knocking sound and now it has stopped making ice and the ice it did make before it stopped were real tiny… read more
GE MODEL DSD26DHWABG ICE MAKER DRIVE MECHANISIM WILL NOT
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
GE MODEL DSD26DHWABG ICE MAKER DRIVE MECHANISIM WILL NOT TURN MAKES A CLUNKING SOUND AND NO ICE IS JAMMED IN THE BIN. WHAT IS THE CAUSE?… read more
Recently our ice maker water system has been making a sound
Rob
Rob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Recently our ice maker water system has been making a sound that resembles holding a hose in the yard and quirts. I assume I need something for the refridge. I know how to install the line to the refr… read more
My ice maker makes ice but it doesn't drop the ice into the
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
My ice maker makes ice but it doesn't drop the ice into the bin. We have two buttons on the front of the refrigerator for ice but we don't know how to use them. HELP! … read more
We have a GE Profile French-door refrigerator mode
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
We have a GE Profile French-door refrigerator mode PFSS6PKW/PFSF6PKW fridge that is making some ice, but very slowly (only 4 or 5 pieces overnight). I wish I could say that it has completely stopped m… read more
I have a Kitchenaid refrigerator ktrs22m. The icemaker makes
Barry G.
I have a Kitchenaid refrigerator ktrs22m. The icemaker makes ice,but also makes a column of ice at the front of the bin. It gets so large that it is hard to pull the bin out of the freezer.… read more
Whirlpool Gold refrigerator... Ice maker will not put out
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
Whirlpool Gold refrigerator... Ice maker will not put out ice, even tho the bin is full. I cannot remove the bin! The button to push to remove the bin does not seem to do anything. … read more
I have an IKEA ISC23CDEXY00 refrigerator and the ice maker
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
I have an IKEA ISC23CDEXY00 refrigerator and the ice maker has started making icicles and putting water into the ice bin which then freezes … read more
My refrigerator has been making a knocking sound which
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My refrigerator has been making a knocking sound which happens about every 30 minutes. The sound is coming from the bottom of the refrigerator. I don't notice any problems with cooling or freezing, or… read more