Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Ray, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Ge dryer starts and runs min, then shuts off .i can start it
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
Ge dryer starts and runs for 3 min, then shuts off .i can start it right back up for 3 min repeats help… read more
I have a Maytag Neptune dryer. When I shut the door to start
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag Neptune dryer. When I shut the door to start the dryer, it reads, "Close the door" and it won't run. Is there a way to reset this?… read more
my dryer door will not close enough for the unit to run, it
Appl-Tech
Appl-Tech, Service Technician
my dryer door will not close enough for the unit to run, it seems like a "magnet" issue. if i hold it, it works… read more
I have a whirlpool duet electric dryer. The dryer runs for
S.E.Thomas
S.E.Thomas, owner of s.e.thomas appliance
I have a whirlpool duet electric dryer. The dryer runs for a few minutes than shuts off and the door opens and the drum light turns on. Often it will not start up again until it has cooled off. You ca… read more
my LG Dryer starts to run then shuts off and you can smell
JCCARVER
JCCARVER, appliance technician
my LG Dryer starts to run then shuts off and you can smell something burning on the inside of the drum We checked the belt and it is ok… read more
MY MAY 2012 UNDERCOUNTER MICROWAVE MODEL JVM1950DRIBB, SER
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
MY MAY 2012 UNDERCOUNTER MICROWAVE MODEL JVM1950DRIBB, SER NO H206069B SHUTS OFF WHEN DOOR IS CLOSED, BUT WHEN DOOR IS OPEN IT STARTS UP WHEN PUTTING IN THE FOOD. WE CAN CLOSE DOOR AND PROGRAM COOKING… read more
Kenmore dryer will not shut off until door is opened and
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Kenmore dryer will not shut off until door is opened and starts again when closing door. Have replaced the timer and that did not solve problem. What is next step? Model #110.60852990… read more
I have a dle7177wm model dryer. I needed to reverse the door
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have a dle7177wm model dryer. I needed to reverse the door but the light won't shut off when closed. Can that be adjusted?… read more
I have an AMANA BIG OVEN and the oven door will not shut all
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have an AMANA BIG OVEN and the oven door will not shut all the way. When closed it does not close enough to trigger the convection. HELP!… read more
Samsung dryer that when the unit is completely off and the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Samsung dryer that when the unit is completely off and the door is shut the darn dryer still comes on and spins. I can open the door and it will stop. I can then close the door again and let it run an… read more
My whirlpool ler7646e will not start. The timer is working,
Bob Schauer
Bob Schauer, Retired
My whirlpool ler7646e will not start. The timer is working, the light shuts off when the door is closed but the dryer will not start regardless of the settings. What could be the problem?… read more
Light in refridgerator will not shut off when doors are closed,
Jason
Jason, Mentor Service Technician
Light in refridgerator will not shut off when doors are closed, light bulb started to melt the plastic cover.… read more
Ge Dryer model DBVH510GHWW. Dryer starts and then shuts down
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Ge Dryer model DBVH510GHWW. Dryer starts and then shuts down with all lights on the panel going off. Unit can be turned on immediately and may or may not run normally. Sometimes the unit will shut off… read more
have a maytag atlantis elec dryer[mde6400ayw]. will not shut
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
have a maytag atlantis elec dryer[mde6400ayw]. will not shut off drum,heat does shut off but drum on going until manually open door or turn to OFF. timer does NOT decrease in time dry but does decreas… read more
when i close the door the unit turns on--the drum rotates--but
DTech80
DTech80, Appliance Technician
when i close the door the unit turns on--the drum rotates--but the display is not powered/no lights.… read more
The power comes on when the on/off button is pushed, close
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
the power comes on when the on/off button is pushed, close the door, then the unit shuts off. I have just replaced the on/off switch and did the same thing and now won't come on at all. Model SHX43C05… read more
Maytag Neptline Ser. Dryer Mo. MDE500AYW Drum not turing, Motor
Justin
Justin, Appliance tech and Business owner
Maytag Neptline Ser. Dryer Mo. MDE500AYW Drum not turing, Motor Runs Does this unit have belt drive ?… read more
Avanti dryer was not over heated. Started dryer with a light
bonzaco
bonzaco, appliance technician
Avanti dryer was not over heated. Started dryer with a light load. Closed the door and motor just hummed. Drum did not turn. I checked circuit breaker, plug, and lint traps. All were o.k. Had the drye… read more