Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My Whirlpool dishwasher is making crackling noises when
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
My Whirlpool dishwasher is making crackling noises when water is being dispersed. What do you think might be the cause of this?… read more
I have Whirlpool microwave model WMH73521CS-0 it has started
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
I have Whirlpool microwave model WMH73521CS-0 it has started making crackling popping noises when running. There is no metal inside. The noises seem to come from the left side. What could this be? It … read more
My Maytag dishwasher started making a loud grinding noise.
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
My Maytag dishwasher started making a loud grinding noise. This has been going on for about a month. When it starts up it makes a loud vibrating noise and almost stops running and then continues on. w… read more
When I start my Miele dishwasher, it makes a noise as if it
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
When I start my Miele dishwasher, it makes a noise as if it is trying to draw in water, but nothing is happening … read more
I have a dishwasher that starts and gets water and then
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi I have a dishwasher that starts and gets water and then nothing happens after It used to make noise and start washing … read more
My whirlpool quite partner 3 has been making a loud noise when
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
My whirlpool quite partner 3 has been making a loud noise when circulating the water inside the dishwasher. It sounded like a portable ice cream maker. Today it stopped working. It will continue to fi… read more
Amana furnace makes rattling noise when it kicks on and while
Appliance Tech Larry
Amana furnace makes rattling noise when it kicks on and while it's running. This started about 6 months ago after 3 years of quiet running.… read more
Our Kenmore dishwasher is about 6 years old. It makes a
Mike, Owner
Our Kenmore dishwasher is about 6 years old. It makes a crackling noise when it starts up and it's not draining out the water at the end.… read more
I have a kenmore range.....water got on the cook top service....a
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a kenmore range.....water got on the cook top service....a crackling noise then started happening a few moments later(not burner) and then a small puff of smoke came from the front control pane… read more
My LG microwave is making a crackling noise when the door is
David Bowden
David Bowden, Owner
My LG microwave is making a crackling noise when the door is open but not being used. … read more
I have a whirlpool side by side fridge/freezer. It is making
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a whirlpool side by side fridge/freezer. It is making a crackling and humming noise. I unpluged it for 4 hours Then plugged it back in, but it's still making the noises. Any suggestions?… read more
My refrigerator makes crackling noises, then release water
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My refrigerator makes crackling noises, then release water from the freezer down the back side of inside my refrigerator. This happens as least once a day. What is causing it? And is it something I ca… read more
My 10 year old Jenn Air dishwasher is making crackling
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
My 10 year old Jenn Air dishwasher is making crackling noises when running which seems to come from the electronic board? … read more
We have been gone for 5 months and I started my dishwasher
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
We have been gone for 5 months and I started my dishwasher tonight and nothing happened. It finally filled with water and is doing nothing else. We checked the fuse and nothing has blown … read more
my refrigerator has been making a clicking noise. while this
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
my refrigerator has been making a clicking noise. while this happens the lights flicker and the water goes on and off when you are trying to use it. Today I came home and it looks like it's defrosted … read more
My air dishwasher jdb3200awso fills with water them make a
Kelly, Appliance Technician
My Jen air dishwasher jdb3200awso fills with water them make a ticking noise and nothing else happens. Water does not spray out of the propellers … read more
I bought my LG dishwasher in March of 2008. It has been great
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
I bought my LG dishwasher in March of 2008. It has been great up until 2 months ago. It started making a noise when the water started coming in for the wash cycle. Then the top rack would be clean but… read more
My dishwasher had been making a grinding noise for months while
william, Home Appliance Technician
My dishwasher had been making a grinding noise for months while washing dishes. No it doesn't work at all. What is the problem? Thank you.… read more