Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
One year old whirlpool side by side refridgerator will only
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
one year old whirlpool side by side refridgerator will only cool to 43 degrees and freezer 15 with control set to full colder. … read more
My freezer -15,refrigerator 43. Can not change temperature.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
My freezer -15,refrigerator 43. Can not change temperature. What can I do? Pamela(###) ###-####… read more
I have a samsung 'cool n cool fridge/freezer. The fridge is
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
I have a samsung 'cool n cool fridge/freezer. The fridge is currently at 15 degrees, the lock light is flashing and there is a continuous alarm sounding. How do I reset everything? … read more
Fridge is not cooling down. Side by side samsung fridge
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Fridge is not cooling down. Side by side samsung fridge freezer. … read more
The refrigerator runs and the freezer seems fine, but the frig
Mike, Owner
The refrigerator runs and the freezer seems fine, but the frig part does not get cool enough (45 degree lowest); both have been emptied and bottom vaccumed, but coils not cleaned. If I need service (u… read more
My fridge and freezer are warming up then cooling off in a
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my fridge and freezer are warming up then cooling off in a cycle. The freezer will get about 31 degrees and the fridge will climb to 50 … read more
Maytag Plus side by side fridge and freezer not cooling properly.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Maytag Plus side by side fridge and freezer not cooling properly. Model MZD2766GEQ ser # ***** Just happened last night. Fridge temp is at 50 and freezer at 40. Any idea based on this what the problem… read more
I have a Maytag Plus fridge that stopped cooling on the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi, I have a Maytag Plus fridge that stopped cooling on the weekend … read more
i have a GE Monogram fridge and its slowly getting warmer
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
i have a GE Monogram fridge and it's slowly getting warmer (freezer at 20 degrees and fridge at 51 degrees). can you help?… read more
I have a 4 yr old Maytag upright freezer that is cooling but
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a 4 yr old Maytag upright freezer that is cooling but it seems to only be getting down to 20 degrees. It was working fine , then last night we noticed things were thawing. The ice cream was liq… read more
My fridge is two years old and the top part is cooling as it
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
My fridge is two years old and the top part is cooling as it should stays on 55 degrees the freezer and cooling shelf betwen the fridge and the freezer is fine Kind of like the thermostat isnt working… read more
My side by side fridge (Maytag Plus) is not cooling enough
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
My side by side fridge (Maytag Plus) is not cooling enough and around the fridge and freezer doors are hot. Thank you.… read more
My rs21dpsm fridge freezer has stopped cooling the fridge.
Bryan, Tech/owner
My rs21dpsm fridge freezer has stopped cooling the fridge. it is fixed at 14 degrees. the power cool facility cools it a bit but it cannot sustain the lower temp/ it is set at 3 degrees. there is stil… read more
My GE Profile Artica side by side, fridge is getting hot 80
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My GE Profile Artica side by side, fridge is getting hot 80 degrees plus but the freezer is still working.… read more
My Maytag refri will not cool but freezer is working how can
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
My Maytag refri will not cool but freezer is working how can I defrost freezer to allow fridge to cool. … read more
Fridge won't cool, it is 59 degrees, freezer is 0 degrees.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Fridge won't cool, it is 59 degrees, freezer is 0 degrees. Two year old GE model GFE29HSDCSS… read more
My fridge is not cooling well and the freezer is not
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my fridge is not cooling well and the freezer is not freezing properly what to do? the fridge is 15 years old … read more
My 12 year old kenmore refrigerator will be at 43 degrees to
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My 12 year old kenmore refrigerator will be at 43 degrees to the highest of 49 degrees for about a day and than drop down to 32 degrees the next day. what could be the problem ? Freezer side work fine… read more