Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a recessed handle Bosch dishwasher SHP65T55UC/07. My…

Customer Question
I have a recessed...

I have a recessed handle Bosch dishwasher SHP65T55UC/07. My cleaners broke off a corner as it recessed. I just looked and across the recessed piece it is breaking as well. How do I fix?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MODEL SHP65T55UC/07. FD###-##-#### I had installed when remodeling Sept 2015

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Have no idea

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My husband and I are in our 70s and probably not so good at DIY appliance repair

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/16/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
the problem still exists
Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 3 months ago
bonzaco

Hi my name is ***** ***** give me a moment to pull up the diagram.

Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 3 months ago

OK I have attached a link for you - have a look at it and tell me which part is broken and then we can see if together we can fix it.

https://www.bosch-home.com/us/store/service/SHP65T55UC/07#/TabsTogglebox=spare-section-3/

The recessed handle along the top
Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 3 months ago

Can you give me its part number or position on the drawing please.