Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Temp alarm light will not go off and temp inside is 10 degrees
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Temp alarm light will not go off and temp inside is 10 degrees and will not go any lower. Door gasket is good and light goes out when closing door. It worked fine Friday until we filled it with food w… read more
My washer is saying E3 and the water is not going out cant
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
my washer is saying E3 and the water is not going out cant get it to work … read more
The freezer works but the fridge isn't getting cold. Its
RJ
RJ, RV Tech Support
The freezer works but the fridge isn't getting cold. Its very hot here apx 110 degrees. I also noticed it was making a humming noise. I had it on the gas setting… read more
The display lights do not go on and oven does not work.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
the display lights do not go on and oven does not work … read more
My ice maker isn't working and the fridge and freezer won't
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
my ice maker isn't working and the fridge and freezer won't stay at set temp … read more
My frigidaire isnt getting cold in the fridge. The digital
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My frigidaire isn't getting cold in the fridge. The digital temp says 60 for the fridge and 45 in the freezer. Then it goes back down like normal for a day and back up. Do you think it is the Board sw… read more
the thermostat on my oven isnt working properly, says its
rick ready
rick ready, High School or GED
the thermostat on my oven isn't working properly, says it's 425 but I put an oven thermometer in there and it says 375?… read more
This is a GE side by side refrigerator about 4 years old.
Bryan, Tech/owner
This is a GE side by side refrigerator about 4 years old. The ice maker isn't working properly. It will make a 5-10 cubes and then stop without filling the bin. The water dispenser in the door works f… read more
My display on my frig temp says of and I can't get it to go
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
My display on my frig temp says of and I can't get it to go away … read more
I have a Frigidaire LFFH17F7HWH freezer that the display
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Frigidaire LFFH17F7HWH freezer that the display shows 22 degrees but inside the temp is -10 degrees. the fan is working and the freezer runs constantly. What do I need to do to fix this? … read more
upper oven is not working its saying in the display screen
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
upper oven is not working its saying in the display screen is probe. Its a thermador. Any help would be nice.… read more
i think my refrigerator is broken, it says that its on the
Bryan, Tech/owner
i think my refrigerator is broken, it says that its on the max to its coldest but it doesnt cool any of the stuff inside the refrigerator what do i do?… read more
My freezer seems to be working fine but the over temp alarm
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
My freezer seems to be working fine but the over temp alarm keeps going off and the fridge isn't cold enough.… read more
My kitchenaid dishwasher isn't working properly, 4 or 5
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
First, the heating element doesn't seem to be working. Also I have to repeatedly reboot the dishwasher at the circuit board. even more mysteriously, it sometimes starts up by itself… read more
Samsung fridge/freezer display says 'OF'. set temp, it stays
Kelly, Appliance Technician
samsung fridge/freezer display says 'OF'. set temp, it stays for 10 seconds then back to 'OF'. plugged & unplugged unit no change … read more
I cant get the oven going (bake function) its a free standing
John, Home Appliance Technician
I can't get the oven going (bake function) it's a free standing Fisher & Paykel Oven. I spent 30 mins fiddling with the cook time/start time dials the other night and "accidentally" got it going but I… read more
The display says freezer OF and the refrigerator 04. I can change the temp but it returns
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The display says freezer OF and the refrigerator 04. I can change the temp but it returns back to OF and 04 and is not running. This is a Samsung Refrigerator model RF4287HARS.… read more
The display on my oven is stuck saying HOT and I cant press
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The display on my oven is stuck saying HOT and I can't press any of the buttons without it just beeping. The oven isn't hot (my husband made pizza last night). I looked through the instruction manual,… read more