Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My electric Hotpoint dryer is a little over two years old…

Customer Question
My electric Hotpoint dryer...

My electric Hotpoint dryer is a little over two years old and when I push the start button, nothing happens. I checked the plug, and the plug is OK. What do you think?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 2 years and 3 months old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that the model is HTDP 120 EDWW internet #203229580

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/15/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Please have someone call me after 10:00 tomorrow.
Appliance Technician: Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your dryer. If you press in on the door and try to start it will it start.