Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Gas Stove Model WFG114SVB0, SR. NO.

I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool Gas Stove Model WFG114SVB0, SR. NO. VE02903855. There is no display when connected to the electric supply. Checked the breaker and current is there ot the out let. What can I look for as the fault?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model WFG114SVBo estimating over 10 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All burners are working but can't operate the oven or clock.

5/13/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

To confirm, the top burners are self igniting when turned on but the oven control is dark?

I think it has to be lighted. Can't confirm as it is at my rental property.

It will be very important to know if they light on their own or not, it is a $300 difference in solutions! :)

I will prepare answers for both ways. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

If the top burners work and light when turned on, we know the power is adequate to the range. That would mean the oven control is faulty, number 5 at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair!

*******************************************************************************************************

If the top burners have to be lit with a match, either the outlet is not energized or there is a problem with the power to the range due to a likely wiring issue with the power cord. Common problems are rodent chewing the cord, damaged cord from moving the range or a loose connector.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

OK. I am calling the tenant to see if I can find out. Got his answering machine. Left a message

You bet, see post above and please know I am here to answer any questions once you get a call back! Thank you!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks

You are very welcome, thank you!