Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Kitchen Aid Electric Range Model No:KESC3081.SSO…

Customer Question
We have a Kitchen...

We have a Kitchen Aid Electric Range Model No:KESC3081.SSO Serial Number:IMP4380428. The window on the door is cracked. How do we get that repaired? Thank you for your help.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model No:KESC308LSSO about 12 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO..unless you tell us how to do it!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

A​re you referring to the outer glass on the front of the door or the glass on the inside?

it is the inner glass
I prefer to type
Can you handle this tonight?
When can I expect your answer?
Please respond..I need some help NOW!

th​ere is inner glass when you open the door the other side of the glass on the inside. So is this the front of the door?

If I do not get a response, I will call my bank to cancel your charge. I am disappointed that your company is associated with Kitchen Aid..I will call the Better Business Bureau if I do not hear f

I have responded do you not see my response?

My response was

the glass that is broken is on the inside when you open the door
Did you get my response...The glass that is broken is on the inside of the door.

ok one moment please.

ok ​so this is the glass on the inner part of the door. There is trim and parts surrounding it so just be careful when replacing it. There is also a helpful repair video right below the picture of this part that will assist you in doing this job.

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/whirlpool-lw-coated-glass-wp9781593-ap6014184.html​

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

How long do you think it will be before you can tell me what to do?
I cannot stay on the computer more than another 10 minutes..if you cannot solve the problem, I will call the company and cancel my participation in the program. Very disappointed with the way this is being handled.

I​ have responded above are you not seeing my replies?

I want to follow up with you to see if you received my response above? I don't want you to think that I have left you hanging?