Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Maytag top load washer that my tenant is complaining it
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Maytag top load washer that my tenant is complaining it takes about 1.5 hours to do a load. I already checked the water flow and it is coming in strong. What else could cause this?… read more
I have a Maytag mode LSG7806AAEE stackable washer/dryer combo. Washing
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag mode LSG7806AAEE stackable washer/dryer combo. Washing a heavy sweather only and the final rinse machine went off balance… read more
hello ... I have a maytag commercial coin-op washer that is
master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Owner / Operator
hello ... I have a maytag commercial coin-op washer that is stuck in the rinse mode ... tub has water in it and the machine is sitting there humming ... I would like to replace the broken component or… read more
Tyler, Ive got a customer with a washer dryer combo unit.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi Tyler, Ive got a customer with a washer dryer combo unit. Maytag LSE1000. She complains that the "little plastic piece" or the "male" portion of the washer lid that penetrates the hole to make and … read more
I have a Kenmore combo Washer and dryer. The Dryer drum
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Kenmore combo Washer and dryer. The Dryer drum is loose and clothes get stuck in the space that has formed between the drum and the drum guide. Best way to tighten up the drum?? Otherwise the… read more
I have an LG washer that is getting stuck in wash mode. I
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have an LG washer that is getting stuck in wash mode. I have to stop the cycle and out it in Rinse and spin mode to drain the tub. The pump seems to work fine. … read more
Washer won't spin/rinse. It the 'time remaining' is stuck at
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Washer won't spin/rinse. It the 'time remaining' is stuck at 11 and it just spins one direction a couple times, then reverses, the keeps doing that with no actual real spin.… read more
I have a Maytag washer 2 years old. Today for the first time
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Hi I have a Maytag washer 2 years old. Today for the first time it gets stuck on the Rinse cycle and will not operate. The red "Door locked … read more
My maytag brovos XL keeps coming up With the uL symbol and
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
My maytag brovos XL keeps coming up With the uL symbol and gets stuck in the rinse/spin mode. No matter how many times I rebalance the load it stays stuck her and won't move forward… read more
I have a gas stove which my tenant has complained that the ...
MrBill
MrBill, Appliance Technician
I have a gas stove which my tenant has complained that the oven does not get hot. To burners on the top work fine.… read more
My tenants are complaining that the washer/dryer stack unit
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
My tenants are complaining that the washer/dryer stack unit in their apartment is leaving oily residue on their clothes and that the machine makes excessive noise when the agitator is engaged and that… read more
I have a Thor Quiet Line Washer/Dryer Combo and its currently
John, restaurant equipment technician
I have a Thor Quiet Line Washer/Dryer Combo and its currently stuck in the beginning of the rinse cycle, knob is frozen also in place, and runs rinse. How do you fix this?… read more
I have a FP EcoSmart GWL11 that is stuck in the rinse and spin
william, Home Appliance Technician
I have a FP EcoSmart GWL11 that is stuck in the rinse and spin mode. I have run it through its cycles several times and it still will not work.… read more
I have a GE washer and dryer combo model number GUD27ESSJWW.
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a GE washer and dryer combo model number GUD27ESSJWW. Customer complained that The dryer was streaking the clothes and upon arrival I found the dryer drum felt seal was almost gone. Also I can … read more
I have a Maytag Washer/dryer combo Model LSG7804AAE the washer
Mr Repair
I have a Maytag Washer/dryer combo Model LSG7804AAE the washer has been difficult to get started for sometime now, having to slam the lid play with the latch etc... now it won't start at all. I am ass… read more
Our washer gets stuck on agitation. I have to manaully change
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Our washer gets stuck on agitation. I have to manaully change it to rinse-then it gets stuck on rinse. Then I manually change it to spin--and it'll spin till I turn it off. Any ideas?… read more
Hi, I have a Maytag Commercial Washer Mod. MAT12PDBAW COIN
John, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, I have a Maytag Commercial Washer Mod. MAT12PDBAW COIN OPERATED that is stuck in the "Rinse" mode. I also hear a slight humming sound. I tried unplugging it and is still shows 6 minutes left to fi… read more
I have a Maytag SG1000 Stack washer dryer combo the washer
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I have a Maytag SG1000 Stack washer dryer combo the washer operates but will not change cycles from wash to rinse or from rinse to spin and when the spin cycle ends the control panel turns off but the… read more