Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven door was locked for cleaning and now it will not…

My oven door was...

My oven door was locked for cleaning and now it will not open. Help!!!

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a General Electric about 23 years old. It beeps constantly and the dial say F2.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Of course.

5/8/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Master Tech
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Technician
Phone call session started