Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Our front load washer (WFW8500SR) dispenser drawer will only
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
Our front load washer (WFW8500SR) dispenser drawer will only dispense detergent, not softener or bleach. When left empty, they fill up with water to max level.… read more
Have a Kenmore front load washer (model #417.43042200). A small
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Have a Kenmore front load washer (model #417.43042200). A small plastic hanger was accidentally put in with a load of clothes and went through a wash cycle. When I opened the door, I saw that the boot… read more
MY GE FRONT LOAD WASHER WILL NOT SPIN THE WATER OUT, OPENED
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
MY GE FRONT LOAD WASHER WILL NOT SPIN THE WATER OUT, OPENED AND SHUT DOOR, OPENED AND SHUT DISPENSER DRAWER, SHIFTED THE LOAD AROUND IN MACHINE, STILL NO SPIN. ANY SUGGESTIONS?… read more
My ge front load washer, It us a front load ge model
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
It us a front load ge model gfwr270ph0ww it will fill up then switches to wash sits a few minutes then pause comes on … read more
My front loading washer is leaking in front. There is a small
Bryan, Tech/owner
My front loading washer is leaking in front. There is a small tear of the rubber seal, and that is where water drips. Also spin cycle has become very loud. Please advise!… read more
Soap dispenser drawer is stuck on my LG washer.. I removed
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi Pearl, Soap dispenser drawer is stuck on my LG washer.. I removed the top and the dispensing assem bly iseems to be attached to the machine through 2 svrews at the front.. The screws are not access… read more
How do I remove the plastic front panel on the ice/water dispenser
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
How do I remove the plastic front panel on the ice/water dispenser so I can replace the ice chute flapper kit with the new factory kit I have?… read more
I have a top loading, new style GE washer. The agitator does
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a top loading, new style GE washer. The agitator does not spin, but when I removed the plastic agitator - the base (the metal part) underneath the agitator is shifting back and forth as it shou… read more
I have the Kenmore model#11044832200 front load washer. The
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have the Kenmore model#11044832200 front load washer. The white plastic part around the drum, inside the bellow is falling apart. Do you know what this part is? Is it a common problem and what do I … read more
Front Load Washer Model # *********** Bleach dispenser does
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
Front Load Washer Model # *********** Bleach dispenser does not completely release the bleach and has ruined several pieces of clothing in loads following use of bleach. What do you suggest to elimina… read more
I have a GE Washer that overflowing when I wash. There is
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a GE Washer that overflowing when I wash. There is too much water dispensed in the inital phase. In a small load the water comes all the way to the top in a large load the water overflows?… read more
i have an lg wm2277hw front load washing machine the dispenser
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
i have an lg wm2277hw front load washing machine the dispenser drawer is stuck in the machine I removed the top cover of the machine but how do i access the dispenser unit… read more
I need to purchse an invertor for my ge front load washer.
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
i need to purchse an invertor for my ge front load washer … read more
hey, just opened up the back of my GE front load washer and
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
hey, just opened up the back of my GE front load washer and noticed the belt was broken and laying on the bottom of the machine. My concern is that I noticed there was still tension on the tub (doesn'… read more
My Kenmore front loading washer 417.29042991 will not dispense
Appliance Tech Larry
My Kenmore front loading washer 417.29042991 will not dispense softner anymore. I have cleaned the drawer and tried cleaning the inside, but there is still alot of yucky buildup in there. How do I cle… read more
front load Whirlpool DUET washing machine there is plastic
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
front load Whirlpool DUET washing machine? there is plastic small cloth coins etc in my drain filter.the plastic is from the housing that surrounds my stainless tub it has worn so bad, I pulled the br… read more
my front loading wsher is not dispensing the softener when
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my front loading wsher is not dispensing the softener when you put in in the drawer with the detergent… read more
When I asked my last question about the GE front load washer
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
When I asked my last question about the GE front load washer I did not save the pump #. My washer is GE front load washer model #WBVH5100HWW, serial #GM206893T.… read more