Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Whirlpool Front loading washer and recently within
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
Hi, My name is Brian. I have a Whirlpool Front loading washer and recently within the past two days when I start it, it will begin the wash cycle fill up with water then start beeping. I have to push … read more
I had recently (two weeks ago) replaced the water pump and
william, Home Appliance Technician
I had recently (two weeks ago) replaced the water pump and coulping on my Kenmore washer (model # XXXXX). After the repair it ran quietly and smoothly, last night it was doing, perhaps the 10th or so … read more
I recently had the motor of our front loading Maytag washer
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
I recently had the motor of our front loading Maytag washer replaced. Now, it appears that the water comes into the washer, but it doesn't flow through the place where we put the soap. Do you have any… read more
Follow-on to "I get an E13 No water on an Electrolux front
Master Tech
Follow-on to "I get an E13 No water on an Electrolux front load washer"...We had a problem recently and replaced the electronic water valve (entire valve body, solenoids, inlet filters, etc.) A week o… read more
Maytag Commercial Technology front load washer. Maytag
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Maytag Commercial Technology Maxima "eco conserve" front load washer ...The soap dispenser is "jammed" . It is stuck closed with a slight shift to the right. The machine still runs by simply adding liquid detergent to the drum before placing clothes in. My guess the machine is about ten years old … read more
Front loading washer will lockdoor but willnot start the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
front loading washer will lockdoor but willnot start the cycle the screen was pluged on water inlet valve pulled them out and hooked water back up and still did not start the water did not come in and… read more
We recently purchased a front loading washer, model MHW5100DWO.
Master Tech
We recently purchased a front loading washer, model MHW5100DWO. My wife forgot to turn on the water. Error code F8 appeared and she pushed the POWER/CANCEL and the code cleared, but it would not start… read more
Recently purchased a Whirlpool 3.1-cu ft Commercial Front
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Recently purchased a Whirlpool 3.1-cu ft Commercial Front Load Washing Machine for our apartment complex (Model# *****). The washer is programmed for a default price of $2.00. I need to change the pri… read more
I have a maytag commercial washer that is front load and is
Mike, Owner
I have a maytag commercial washer that is front load and is stuck on the spin cycle. I can open the front door though. When I put the key in and turn it to the left it says d8.… read more
I just had a LG front load washer delivered last week. The
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I just had a LG front load washer delivered last week. The orange steam/water circulator nozzle at the top of the front door gasket is leaking. It continues to drip after the cycle is complete. I have… read more
front loading Maytag - came with home recently purchased (but
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
front loading Maytag - came with home recently purchased (but no manual). After successfully performing about two dozen loads in the last couple months, today I got an "F02" error. There is still wate… read more
the door is closed on my front load washer, but the screen
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
the door is closed on my front load washer, but the screen says"do" does that mean the computer thinks the door is open? anyway I unplugged the machine for 10 min but it did not reset help?… read more
I have a front load frigidare washer. It will not fill with
william, Home Appliance Technician
I have a front load frigidare washer. It will not fill with water. I replaced the water valve and it worked right away, for one load. Then it would not fill with water again. So I removed the new wate… read more
I had two bathroom rugs in our front load LG washer. The
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I had two bathroom rugs in our front load LG washer. The load became unbalanced and the washer moved all over and the washer shut down. I am unable to restart the washer. We have checked the fuse box,… read more
I replaced the cold water intake valve on my lg front load
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I replaced the cold water intake valve on my lg front load washer (it was leaking) and while I was 'working on it' I took the rubber door seal off, cleaned it out and put it back on. Now I am getting … read more
i recently purchased a whirlpool cabrio front load washer.
Robert
Robert, Owner/Lead Technician
i recently purchased a whirlpool cabrio front load washer. it only uses 2 to 3 inches of water for washing or rinseing . my friend has had hers 3 or 4 years and she has at lease a foot of water for ea… read more
Have front load washer Model WM 1832 CW code FE for faulty
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Have front load washer Model WM 1832 CW code FE for faulty water valve? Best place purchase replacement and how hard to install? I am having trouble finding in my area anyone who will service a LG Was… read more
I recently purchased and had installed washer/dryer wm2487hrma/dlex7177rm.
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
I recently purchased and had installed washer/dryer wm2487hrma/dlex7177rm. My wife purchased two LG pedestals to match and they should arrive soon. I've been told there is a bonding agent that needs t… read more