Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My dryer is just rapidly flashing all lights. unplugged and
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
My dryer is just rapidly flashing all lights. unplugged and plugged back in still doing the same thing. not reacting to any buttons or opening or closing of the door … read more
Duet washer was unplugged to move and clean..it was unplugged
John, Home Appliance Technician
Duet washer was unplugged to move and clean..it was unplugged over night. Plugged in and 'control locked' light on. What to do?… read more
oven is displaying door locked. The other buttons will not
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
oven is displaying door locked. The other buttons will not work . we tried replugging and "door locked" is still there. What else can we do?… read more
The control locked light is on. I unplugged the washer last
Kelly, Appliance Technician
The control locked light is on. I unplugged the washer last night and this morning the light is still on. How do I unlock the controls on GHW9100L … read more
Have a W 10891955A whirlpool washer. Door locked light
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Have a W 10891955A whirlpool washer. Door locked light flashing. Door is locked. Buttons don't respond. Have unplugged several times. Machine just hums … read more
Light for lock flashes but no other panel lights work
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
light for lock flashes but no other panel lights work MDB7749awm2 … read more
My Kenmore stove electric range is showing the lock flashing
Daniel, senior service enginner
My Kenmore stove electric range is showing the lock flashing on the display panel. The oven still works and all other buttons work but the elements are locked out. How do I unlock? It is a self cleani… read more
My Whirlpool Front loading washer is locked with light
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering Technology
Hi! My Whirlpool Front loading washer is locked with light flashing. Door won't open, no other buttons work. … read more
The door lock is on and flashing and. The door lock light is
Mike R.
Mike R., appliance technician
the door lock light is flashing and does not respond to any other commands on the controls … read more
Kenmore front load washing machine displays the F-01 error!
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Kenmore front load washing machine displays the F-01 error! cleaned filter and unplugged for over night still will not work. Also, has Add Garment light on.… read more
My es300 gas range displays "door locked" light. the door is
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my es300 gas range displays "door locked" light. the door is locked and i cannot open it. what must i do ? … read more
My front load washer is wont run through the cycles, tried
Mike, Owner
My front load washer is won't run through the cycles, tried unplugging it, still does the same thing.… read more
My amana washer door will not open, the locked door light is
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my amana washer door will not open, the locked door light is flashing. I have pressed stop and waited and also unplugged the machine but it still will not open. … read more
Front Loading washer. Door lock light is stuck on and all
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Front Loading washer. Door lock light is stuck on and all other buttons none functioning, I unplugged it hoping to reset it, but that didn't help … read more
Our lanscape lighting flashes on and off at night and have
John, restaurant equipment technician
Our lanscape lighting flashes on and off at night and have started doing the same thing in daylight.… read more
Have a whirlpool duet 9000 series 2yrs old...door locked
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
have a whirlpool duet 9000 series 2yrs old...door locked light flashes ..no other lights are functional on panel..washer pump is running but that is it...reset as per instructions ..also unplug..no ch… read more
My maytag washer has locked the door with a flashing light
Master Tech
My maytag washer has locked the door with a flashing green light showing on the panel. No other lights are on. Cancel for 15 seconds does not reset nor does unplugging. When plugged in, pump is runnin… read more
Display is blinking, unplugged, still not working, electric
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Display is blinking, unplugged, still not working, electric went off last night,still cold but no water or ice,light quit working in frig,just now… read more