Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to replace an electric burner switch on a frigidaire…

How to replace an...

How to replace an electric burner switch on a frigidaire model FES355DBB

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchesed in 2004 model FES355DBB

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes how do I remove front panel to get at theswithes?

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/5/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To access the switches for replacement, first unplug the oven or flip the breaker off. Next, pull the knobs off the the switch shafts. There is a nut below each knob. Unscrew these 4 locking nuts. Now the top part of the control panel just pulls up and off. After that, you'll see a sheet metal bracket which the switches mount to as well as the display board. Unscrew the sheet metal bracket and then you can unscrew the switch and replace it.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc