Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My friend living in Idaho has solar power. The system has 12…

Customer Question
My friend living in...

My friend living in Idaho has solar power. The system has 12 strong batteries and inverter. He bought a AMANA type 587-20 washer machine. It doesn't work. Only with the generator working. The Amana Technician told him; need a device for it. Do you know about it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is model 2016. W 10250884

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Himself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need to know what device need to make work the machine for battery inverter

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The inverter he is using likely is a modified sine wave inverter. This washer must have a pure sine wave inverter supply to run. Do you know what model inverter he has?