Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you remove a ge electric cooktop with downdraft.

Customer Question
How do you remove...

How do you remove a ge electric cooktop with downdraft

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1991

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

U want the model number

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

hello
just found answer it slides out does not lift oout

I understand, thank you.