Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag dish light flashing, can rinse but not washing.

Customer Question
My Maytag dish light...

My Maytag dish light flashing, can rinse but not washing. Door not close tightly

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I want to know the problem. If it is easy to fix by myself or, if not, the average cost of repair

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I read on the panel: NSR-ANSI Standard 184 # W10199645. Just in case you want to know.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
5/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 2 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?