Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My name is ***** ***** my bosh dishwasher starts when the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi my name is ***** ***** my bosh dishwasher starts when the door shuts for about 10 seconds then nothing … read more
I have a bosh dishwasher Model # shu5302uc/12 starts a count
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have a bosh dishwasher Model # shu5302uc/12 starts a count down but wont let water in we checked the water valve witch is good but we can't fix out what could be stopping it from filling… read more
Bosh SHU5315 Dishwasher shows 2H when starting and will not
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Bosh SHU5315 Dishwasher shows 2H when starting and will not fill with water. Self test "2" on indicator after test cycle. Recently, before this problem, the water failed to drain at the end of the was… read more
I have 2005 Bosch SHU43C (02UC/22) dishwasher. Did anybody
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have 2005 Bosch SHU43C (02UC/22) dishwasher. Did anybody find how to start the Test Program? No manual are giving me the right procedure to start the test program. I have a 2-digit display, 4 big bu… read more
I replaced the detergent dispenser in a Bosch dishwasher
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I replaced the detergent dispenser in a Bosch dishwasher model shx5avf5uc/22 and the infolight came loose. I can't figure out hot to connect it or where… read more
Bosh dishwasher SHU43C05CU /17 is not draining, overflowed Can
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Bosh dishwasher SHU43C05CU /17 is not draining, overflowed Can I get technician Dtech80 if available?… read more
My Bosh dishwasher's door wont close to start cycling. Child
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
my Bosh dishwasher's door wont close to start cycling. Child lock seems to be stuck in the locked postion… read more
My Bosh dishwasher, # SHU5312UC/U11, dosen't seem to be
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Bosh dishwasher, # SHU5312UC/U11, dosen't seem to be bring in water. It stays stuck at the start cycle. You can here the motor running. It pumps out just fine. … read more
I have a Bosh Dishwasher Model SHE6APO5U603. It is showing
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, appliance technician
I have a Bosh Dishwasher Model SHE6APO5U603. It is showing a Error Code of E-25. There is a small amount of water left in the bottom of the dishwasher. The screens/filters are clean. Any Ideas on what… read more
I have a bosh dishwasher model SHU9915 of no problems,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a bosh dishwasher model SHU9915 for years of no problems, yesterday , putting it to start, water was filling up as normal then the motor didn't start with a loud busing noise. Start over again … read more
My dishwasher starts running and then it will stop and it
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Technician
My dishwasher starts running and then it will stop and it will beep and it won't start again … read more
My Bosch dishwasher, FD980201055, SHX5AVF5UC-22 Is still
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
My Bosch dishwasher, FD980201055, SHX5AVF5UC-22 Is still under warranty. It is leaking. I have not been able, after many attempts to contact the repairman (Don Kelehan) that you recommended. An fyi, I… read more
my bosh dishwasher will not turn on. I push the button and
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
my bosh dishwasher will not turn on. I push the button and can hear the motor running for a bout 2-3 minutes but it does not engage and cycle through.… read more
My Bosch dishwasher, FD980201055, SHX5AVF5UC-22 is still
AppTechNC
AppTechNC, Appliance Repair Technician
My Bosch dishwasher, FD980201055, SHX5AVF5UC-22 is still under warranty. It is leaking. I have not been able, after many attempts to cntact the repairman (Don Kelehan) that you recommended. An fyi, I … read more
i have a Bosh Dishwasher model 6805/uo6 when i turn it on
Bryan, Tech/owner
i have a Bosh Dishwasher model 6805/uo6 when i turn it on an "F" appears and no washing cycle starts. Is there something I can do without having to call a repair service?… read more
my bosh washer will not start and the other control buttons
Kelly, Appliance Technician
my bosh washer will not start and the other control buttons will not work either. The start button flashes but that is it. The other buttons do not light nor menu does not change when pressed.The text… read more
I have SHY66C05UC model Bosh dishwasher. When I turn on the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have SHY66C05UC model Bosh dishwasher. When I turn on the cycle the pumps starts working but there is only minimal amount of water and the soap does not even get dissolved… read more
My bosh dishwasher is not working. the light comes on but it
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
hi, my bosh dishwasher is not working. the light comes on but it does not start. i tryed resetting but nothing … read more