Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I just bought an AMana refrigerator with model number ABB1921WeW1
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I just bought an AMana refrigerator with model number ABB1921WeW1 - the parts listing on the web lists no such model number and I just took it off the refrigertor. We are wanting to buy some extra tra… read more
amana arb1914cw, bottom freezer. just bought it used and was
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
amana arb1914cw, bottom freezer. just bought it used and was told freezer too cold. defrosted, checked coils they look clean from front, and turned temp control knob of freezer to warmest, but compres… read more
Just bought used upright Amana U23K non defrost freezer. Condensor
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
Just bought used upright Amana U23K non defrost freezer. Condensor runs continually (even at 'warmest' setting), and heavy frost quickly builds on ceiling and top shelf. My main concern is to get the … read more
Have Amana Upright deepfreeze, frost free. UL model F16, AQF
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Freezer is not keeping things cold anymore - just to check, what is coldest setting?… read more
I JUST BOUGHT A USED FFU2124DW10 FRIDGIDARE UPRIGHT FREEZER
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I JUST BOUGHT A USED FFU2124DW10 FRIDGIDARE UPRIGHT FREEZER AND THE LEFT SIDE ON THE OUTSIDE IS SO HOT TO THE TOUCH, YOU COULD FRY EGGS ON IT. IT IS ONLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SIDE FOR ABOUT A FOOT UP … read more
We just bought a used GE upright freezer. Had it sitting in
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
We just bought a used GE upright freezer. Had it sitting in our garage for a couple weeks unplugged, then moved it in (keeping it upright) and turned it on. It kicked on right away and began cooling d… read more
We have a Frigidaire Upright Deepfreeze . It was purchased
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
We have a Frigidaire Upright Deepfreeze . It was purchased in 2007 . Model number: LFFH2067DW3. Yesterday we found the door had been left adjar, the red light was on and everything was beggining to th… read more
We bought an upright Maytag freezer a year ago. Model number
Kelly, Appliance Technician
We bought an upright Maytag freezer a year ago. Model number MQF2056TEW. I just noticed lower back side of freezer has thick frost on it covering a vent. Help?… read more
I've got a big Sears Coldspot upright freezer with several
Twa252842
Twa252842, Handyman / Owner Operator
I've got a big Sears Coldspot upright freezer with several thousand dollars in food that's about to go bad. Freezer's been very reliable for almost 30 years, was working fine this afternoon, but came … read more
I bought a used Frigidaire FFU14F5HWB upright freezer that
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I bought a used Frigidaire FFU14F5HWB upright freezer that was working when I bought it, but when I got it home and plugged it in the lights flicker like it's struggling to get power. I took a video o… read more
I just bought a used washer and dryer pedestal in my drawer
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I just bought a used washer and dryer pedestal in my drawer will not fit back in it … read more
Hi - I just bought a frigidaire upright freezer model GLFH17F8HWG...I
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi - I just bought a frigidaire upright freezer model GLFH17F8HWG...I plugged it in last night and it was displaying the 'power loss' light on.....anyway the temp adjusted to -10F while it was cooling… read more
I have a kenmore upright freezer model number 24041. I just
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a kenmore upright freezer model number 24041. I just loaded it up Monday with fresh chicken, hoping it would freeze quickly. Now it is Wednesday and it is pretty cold, maybe 38 degrees, but not… read more
i have an Amana upright freezer, model #AQU2003TRW03 and it
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i have an Amana upright freezer, model #AQU2003TRW03 and it has water droplets forming on the inside top with ice. When looking at the gasket on the top from outside it doesn't appear to be sealing al… read more
Amana Upright Freezer Model AQU2027BRU, Serial 10688026LR,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Amana Upright Freezer Model AQU2027BRU, Serial 10688026LR, Date 200709 The freezer just started making a very loud vibrating noise. It seems to be coming from the little metal box about 1.5" x 4.75" v… read more
I have a Amana stove. Model number AER5830VAW 0. My big
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Amana stove. Model number AER5830VAW 0. My big burner on heats to low and not hot. Whats wrong and how do I fix it?… read more
My upright freezer, model number FFU17F5HW is not running.
Barry G.
My upright freezer, model number FFU17F5HW is not running. It has power -- the interior light comes on and the temp setting display on the outside of the front door is on. We have re-set the breaker. … read more
We have an upright freezer. Model number FFU14FC4CW8. It's
Barry G.
We have an upright freezer. Model number FFU14FC4CW8. It's a frostless unit. However it is now starting to build up ice on the top inside if the door. Could it need a new door seal? Or something else.… read more