Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Kelly, Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My wife took the oven door apart to clean between the two glasses
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
My wife took the oven door apart to clean between the two glasses she lifted the door up and two metal clips fell out I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT WHERE THEY GO OR WHAT THEY attach to this is a GE MOD. JGBP33… read more
I took my oven door apart to clean the glass and cannot get
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I took my oven door apart to clean the glass and cannot get it back together. It is kitchen aid built-in electric convection oven model KEBC107. I need a diagram.… read more
How do I remove the oven door and clean the glass inside the
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
How do I remove the oven door and clean the glass inside the oven door? There is grease between the outside and inside glass. electric smoothtop 700… read more
We cannot install the oven door after taking the door out to
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
We cannot install the oven door after taking the door out to clean between the glass. Can you help?… read more
When I removed the oven door, one hinge locked in a closed
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
When I removed the oven door, one hinge locked in a closed or upright position and I cannot move it to the straight position to reinstall. How can I unlock it? … read more
Whirlpool electric single built-in oven, Model RBS275PRS02 I
John, Home Appliance Technician
Whirlpool electric single built-in oven, Model RBS275PRS02 I removed the oven door to clean between the glass window panes using installation instructions(NNN) NNN-NNNN. i.e: * Open oven door. * Locat… read more
placed 3 foil pans with ribs in the oven and hit the clean
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
placed 3 foil pans with ribs in the oven and hit the clean mode instead of the oven. cannot open door or shut it off… read more
Model WFE371LVS0 I took my oven door apart to clean between
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Model WFE371LVS0 I took my oven door apart to clean between the glass and cannot get it back together. Also, the left door hinge fell off and I can't get it to stay on. It's 2 years old and came with … read more
RE Kenmore Electric Range Model 665 Took the glass cover
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
RE: Kenmore Electric Range Model 665: Took the glass cover off the oven door to clean inside, not cannot get it back on.... Sigh. The manual only discusses removing/replacing the complete oven door. A… read more
I am trying to remove the oven door of a GE modle JKP20BF2BB
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I am trying to remove the oven door of a GE modle JKP20BF2BB in order to clean the glass between the inner glss and the outer glass. I have removed the only screws that seem relevant, but cannot remov… read more
I cleaned the oven door and water got between the glass, streaking
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I cleaned the oven door and water got between the glass, streaking it. How hard is it to clean?… read more
I would like to clean between the glass on the oven door.
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I would like to clean between the glass on the oven door. Spiders have gotten in there and made webs. How do I get the door apart?… read more
How do I clean between the two glass windows on the oven door
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
How do I clean between the two glass windows on the oven door of the Maytag stove model MGR8674AS?… read more
I need to clean between the glass on the oven door and have
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi, I need to clean between the glass on the oven door and have heard that I may never be able to reassemble it if I do this. Do you have detailed instructions, or a you tube video you could send me??… read more
I took the glass out of the oven door to clean and now I cant
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
I took the glass out of the oven door to clean and now I can't fit it back in. It was easy to take out but not easy to put back. The model #moprf-315pxew seriel# XXXXX… read more
On self cleaning range there are stains between glass on oven
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
On self cleaning range there are stains between glass on oven door. Can the glass be opened to clean interior .… read more
I have a Kenmore oven, and the oven door, between the glass
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I have a Kenmore oven, and the oven door, between the glass and door, is dirty. I cannot see how to take it apart to clean between the glass. Is there someway I can clean it. Very annoying looking at … read more
My wall oven FEB798WCCE self clean door latch cycled to the
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
My wall oven FEB798WCCE self clean door latch cycled to the close position with the door not closed. How can the latch cycle be completed so the door will close?… read more