Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Maytag Gemini dual oven. The bottom element on the
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
I have a Maytag Gemini dual oven. The bottom element on the lower oven burned out and I replaced it. But, it goes on full power now. I replaced the oven sensor and it still goes on full power and goes… read more
The lower element in my Dacor stove oven has burned out --how
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The lower element in my Dacor stove oven has burned out --how do I replace it? The top (grill/broil) one is still working. The oven is electrical and the top is gas powered. It is about 9 years old.… read more
The lower element on my Maytag double oven has burned out.
Mike, Owner
The lower element on my Maytag double oven has burned out. I would like to change it myself but don't know how. It is a Precision Touch 850 series, serial # XXXXX Does the oven have to be moved and wo… read more
Upper element in lower oven burned out, has been replaced.
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering Technology
upper element in lower oven burned out, has been replaced. oven still will not heat, check what next, themodisk? … read more
Replaced bottom element after burning up now top elemnt
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
replaced bottom element after burning up now top elemnt works but bottom one that i replaced get warm thats it. … read more
The bottom oven element has burned out. The serial # XXXXX
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The bottom oven element has burned out. The serial # XXXXX XXXXX Model 88370. Are parts still available for this model?… read more
I have a Maytag MER6751AAB with double oven. A while ago the
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I have a Maytag MER6751AAB with double oven. A while ago the bottom element of the lower oven burned out (sparks and all). I replaced it with a new one but it still doesn't work. The top oven works fi… read more
Good evening, The lower oven element of our old GE stove
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
Good evening, The lower oven element of our old GE stove (Model J34DFW-2, Made in Canada) has burned out. Can I replace that? It looks as though the element can't be pulled out but that a couple of sc… read more
I have a Maytag oven, model CRE9600CCE. The lower element
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a Maytag oven, model CRE9600CCE. The lower element in the oven shorted out and burned in two. I replaced easy fix) but now the control/timer unit on top of the panel has no lights or indication… read more
servicing a matag double oven stove combo burned out lower
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
servicing a matag double oven stove combo burned out lower element "flashed" while using..., replaced element, checked thermal fuse IS ok but nothing on the lower oven works but the indicator lights f… read more
I have a Maytag oven/range. The bottom element(bake) burned
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag oven/range. The bottom element(bake) burned out. I replaced it but now it nor the broil elements will heat. It indicates on the read-out screen that it is baking.The broil element is i… read more
Trying to locate fuses amanana wall oven. Amana aocd2770e.
Kelly, Appliance Technician
oven will not heat element burned out replaced it lower unit heats but top will not… read more
Wall oven (JP27WOD1WW) in lower oven of two-oven wall unit,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Wall oven (JP27WOD1WW) in lower oven of two-oven wall unit, lower element failed--burned through. Replaced but now no current going to lower element but upper element in the lower unit does get curren… read more
I have a GE Electric range model jbp26gj. The lower oven element
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a GE Electric range model jbp26gj. The lower oven element burned out and shorted out. I replaced the element, but it does not work. Only the top element works when switched to the "Bake" settin… read more
I have a Maytag Gemini stove (MER6765BAQ) and the bake
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag Gemini stove (MER6765BAQ) and the bake element in the lower oven burned out. I replaced it and now the bake element and broil element in the lower oven do not heat up. Upper oven works… read more
i have a maytag oven mer6769baw the lower oven bake element
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
i have a maytag oven mer6769baw the lower oven bake element burned out in a big flash i replaced the element and it did not even get warm after checking that it was a good element i don't know what to… read more
Oven heating element burned out and I replaced it but oven
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
Oven heating element burned out and I replaced it but oven won't heat to proper temperature. Replaced thermostat sensor and still will not heat properly. Could a wrong model heating element cause this… read more
I have Kenmore range that the lower element burned out. I
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi, I have Kenmore range that the lower element burned out. I replaced the element with the correct part but neither it or the broiler element heat up. stove top works. … read more