Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Whirlpool gas Duet. dryer not drying the clothes. The display
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool gas Duet. dryer not drying the clothes. The display lites up and the sensor LED is lite and the timer is displaying minutes remaining to dry.… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer model GEW9260PL1 - I am trying
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
Hi John. I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer model GEW9260PL1 - I am trying to unlock a "Control Lock". No button found that unlocks controls. Is there a way to do this? … read more
I am working on a whirlpool duet dryer model # XXXXX it
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I am working on a whirlpool duet dryer model # XXXXX it will dry in manual but when using auto selections, heavy duty time only shows 20 minutes, the same as manual, touchup, when on auto normal it on… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer, Model #GEW9260PL1. I want to
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer, Model #GEW9260PL1. I want to reversse the door. The hinge is now on the right side. What do i need to reverse the door/… read more
My Whirlpool Duet dryer stops before the clothes are dry.
Mike, Owner
My Whirlpool Duet dryer stops before the clothes are dry. I've downloaded the L-69 PDF file for the dryer. When I go into Diagnostic Test Mode to check the moisture sensor, "E3" appears as soon as I o… read more
I have a duet drying. The time display light is blinking and
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
I have a duet drying. The time display light is blinking and the dryer will not turn on. When I push the start button there is are several beep sounds but it won't run. We have firmly pushed the door … read more
My Electrolux Dryer, model EIMED55IMBO, has malfunctioned.
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
My Electrolux Dryer, model EIMED55IMBO, has malfunctioned. All front panel displays are normal. When I select any drying cycle, and I've tried them all, and then press the start button, I hear a "hum"… read more
My Maytag Maxima front loading dryer is displaying --- and
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello. My Maytag Maxima front loading dryer is displaying --- and I'm unable to select different drying cycle options. Any ideas or suggestions on what to try? … read more
I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner II. When I press the normal
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner II. When I press the normal cycle button, the heated dry option appears and the time remaining shows two dashes. When I press the start button, a green light blinks 3 … read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer that stops when I run a timed
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Whirlpool Duet dryer that stops when I run a timed dry cycle. However if I dry on a timed cycle it runs the full requested time. Any suggestions? Thank you!… read more
I have a whirlpool dryer that when I set it for a normal dry
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a whirlpool dryer that when I set it for a normal dry of 42 some times it will go through the cycle fine. Next time when I try it at a normal dry it will show 76 and never seems to stop. When I… read more
Have a new 2009 whirlpool duet gas dryer, resource saver, that
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Have a new 2009 whirlpool duet gas dryer, resource saver, that on the normal drying cycle a buzzer (not the normal end of cycle buzzer) will continue go off and on with no particular timing. The units… read more
I have a whirlpool drier WED5100VQ1 that will only dry in
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a whirlpool drier WED5100VQ1 that will only dry in Energy Preferred mode not when you select (timed dry only) is it the timer going out? … read more
Our Whirlpool dryer model #GEW9260PL1 is not working. When I
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Our Whirlpool dryer model #GEW9260PL1 is not working. When I turn it on, I hear a click and that's it. What is the click telling me? Is there a reset sequence. Thank you… read more
whirlpool dryer gew9200lw0 when you select the drying cycles
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
whirlpool dryer gew9200lw0 when you select the drying cycles casual, delicate & super delicate you get dashes instead of a time. When you select normal, it gives the time for quick dry cycle and the i… read more
I have a Whirlpool EL-Dryer model GEW925PW purchased in December
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Whirlpool EL-Dryer model GEW925PW purchased in December 2005. When I select the "normal" cycle it switches itself to the casual cycle. If I select the Bukly Items cycle it automatically switc… read more
I have a whirlpool duet dryer model #GEW9260PL1, serial #MT5102447.
applianceguy
applianceguy, Appliance tech
I have a whirlpool duet dryer model #GEW9260PL1, serial #MT5102447. My spouse told me it was getting noisier, so I looked inside, thaught it might be a bad bearing. Nothing wrong, just the drum not hi… read more
I have a Whirlpool Duet front loading washer. The Cycle Select
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have a Whirlpool Duet front loading washer. The Cycle Select Switch will not let me select "Normal", "Heavy Duty", or "Whitest Whites".… read more