Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Clothers dryer buzzer wont stop. Doesnt buzz when dryer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Clothers dryer buzzer won't stop. Doesn't buzz when dryer is drying but when in the off position, it continues to buzz. What needs to be replaced?… read more
THE BUZZER WON'T SHUT OFF ON MY MAYTAG CLOTHES DRYER--THE
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
THE BUZZER WON'T SHUT OFF ON MY MAYTAG CLOTHES DRYER--THE DRYER STOPS WHEN DONE BUT NOT THE BUZZER. I READ THAT THE BUZZER IS CONTROLED BY THE TIMER. I TOOK THE CONTROL PANEL OFF BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT… read more
Buzzer which alerts us that clothes are dry continues to buzz
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
Buzzer which alerts us that clothes are dry continues to buzz and will only stop when door is opened or dryer is unplugged. Normal drying cycles and intermittent normal buzzing are working normally.… read more
It is a GE Spacemaker Model WSM2400LEBWH W/D combo. When Dryer
Bryan, Tech/owner
It is a GE Spacemaker Model WSM2400LEBWH W/D combo. When Dryer timer is in off position, buzzer continues to buzz. When dryer is is cycle position, I hear motor but drum does not turn. It was working … read more
My 20-year old Maytag dryer dries well and the time moves correctly
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
My 20-year old Maytag dryer dries well and the time moves correctly but the buzzer no long stops buzzing when it reaches the OFF position. The buzzr stops only when the door is opened. Is this somethi… read more
My dryer doesnt seem to get hot enough. When the cycle ends,
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My dryer doesn't seem to get hot enough. When the cycle ends, the buzzer sounds, but it doesn't stop buzzing and the clothes aren't dry.… read more
I have a model#lde8506ace dryer and the cycle done buzzer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi - I have a model#lde8506ace dryer and the cycle done buzzer will not stop even when the dial shows at stop/end of cycle. ONly way to turn it off is to open the door.… read more
On our Maytag electric dryer, model MDE9306AYW,the buzzer which
John, Home Appliance Technician
On our Maytag electric dryer, model MDE9306AYW,the buzzer which tells when the job is done will not shut off until we open the door. If we close the door the buzzer operates. Is this a door switch pro… read more
My Kenmore Washer Dryer Model 417.89390110 at end of dryer ...
Bernard S.
Bernard S., Bachelor's Degree
My Kenmore Washer Dryer Model 417.89390110 at end of dryer cycle? dryer stops and buzzer sounds [ normally the buzzer sounds and the stops] but now this last time the the buzzer can not be silenced an… read more
I have a Maytag Dryer KDE408 with is quite old. However, the
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Maytag Dryer KDE408 with is quite old. However, the buzzer won't stop buzzing as long as the dryer is turned on or running. If you turn it completely off the b buzzer will stop. … read more
When I push the start knob on my whirlpool dryer, the buzzer
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
When I push the start knob on my whirlpool dryer, the buzzer buzzes and the dryer doesn't start. What's wrong?… read more
My GE Stove buzzer will not stop buzzing, even if I turn it
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
My GE Stove buzzer will not stop buzzing, even if I turn it to off, or zero, or any other spot. What can I do to turn it off.… read more
I HAVE A MAGTAG DRYER THAT HAS A "BUZZER" WHICH BUZZES FOR
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I HAVE A MAGTAG DRYER THAT HAS A "BUZZER" WHICH BUZZES FOR A FEW SECONDS WHEN THE ITEMS INSIDE ARE "DONE". YESTERDAY, THE BUZZER WOULD NOT SHUT OFF. IT CONTINUED BUZZING.....AND I HAD TO OPEN THE DRYE… read more
How do I silence the buzzer when the clothing, dryer is done
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
How do I silence the "buzzer" when the clothing, dryer is done? It is a top dryer, lower washer. The service book # XXXXX (0611).… read more
Kenmore dryer will buzz at the end of the cycle,......however,
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Kenmore dryer will buzz at the end of the cycle,......however, now the buzzer will not stop until someone opens the dryer door...........What part, do I need to replace???… read more
Recently had to disconnect buzzer on my Maytag dryer because
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Recently had to disconnect buzzer on my Maytag dryer because it wouldn't stop buzzing at the end of a cycle. Just yesterday, the dryer stopped working completely after using for 3 loads. Any ideas on … read more
buzzer will not shut off when dryer is done. put new timer
RUSS
RUSS, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
buzzer will not shut off when dryer is done. put new timer in and still doing the same thing.… read more
I have a 24 year old Maytag dryer. Yesterday when a load was
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a 24 year old Maytag dryer. Yesterday when a load was done drying the buzzer would not stop. If I try to shut door, it goes off. If I turn dial to 10 minutes and shut door (to try to 'time out … read more