Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Samsung electric dryer DV210AEW/XAA no heat, purchased
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
purchased 11/2010 model DV210AEW/XAA replaced thermostat, thermo fuse and thermister, coil looked OK cooling light stays on and drying light flashes … read more
I purchased a Samsung Dryer Model No. DV330AEW on 8-13-2010.
Robert
Robert, Owner/Lead Technician
I purchased a Samsung Dryer Model No. DV330AEW on 8-13-2010. The dryer spins sheets, towels, blankets, comforters, etc. into a small wad and doesn't get them dry at all. I have to unwad the ball of ma… read more
I have a Maytag Bravos (ModelMVWB750WRO) washer - purchased
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
I have a Maytag Bravos (ModelMVWB750WRO) washer - purchased in Feb of 2010. It goes from fill to spin and skips wash and rinse. The agitator does not go back and forth. The oL signal comes on when was… read more
I have a Maytag dishwasher, purchased in late 2010- model #MDBH969AWS.
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a Maytag dishwasher, purchased in late 2010- model #MDBH969AWS. Just within the last week or so, every time I select the "Normal" wash button, the dishwasher starts fine and then about 5-10 min… read more
I purchased a Samsung Electric dryer in 2010 model # XXXXX
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I purchased a Samsung Electric dryer in 2010 model # XXXXX Today the dryer did not start up when I pushed the start button. The panel lit up and indicated that it was drying but the drum was not turni… read more
I have an LG dryer model #DLE2101W, purchased in 2010. On
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
I have an LG dryer model #DLE2101W, purchased in 2010. On Sensor Dry it takes approx. 3 hrs to dry a load & sometimes longer. Sometimes I get frustrated & use time dry on high & it still takes 3 hrs.+… read more
Maytag washer,dryer purchased 5-1-2010,HomeDepot models MVWC6ESWW1
Dave in SC
Dave in SC, Appliance Repair Technician
Maytag washer,dryer purchased 5-1-2010,HomeDepot models MVWC6ESWW1 andMEDC400vwo help,suggestions,solutions. Have read instruction booklet 'troubleshooter' and inspected interiors of both appliances. … read more
I have a Maytag Centennial Washer and Dryer purchased at
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Hi, I have a Maytag Centennial Washer and Dryer purchased at Lowes around 2010 or 11. Washer is model MVWC300VW1. Didn't know Maytag wasn't really Maytag anymore at the time. Had extremely light use (… read more
We own a Frigidaire dryer purchased in March of 2010. The
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
We own a Frigidaire dryer purchased in March of 2010. The problem: Sweat socks and small hand towels keep getting caught between the front end of the vane (paddle-type partitions in the revolving drum… read more
I need help with a Maytag gas range question. Probably about
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Probably about a 2010 model, it was in the home when we purchased it. I have had the self cleaning on today and now the cleaning is complete and it keeps beeping and giving me a F5E1 error. I cancel it and it continues to beep again and give me the code again. I have unplugged it for now. Is it safe to leave it unplugged? … read more
Maytag electric dryer. Door switch "clicks". Start switch
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Maytag electric dryer. Door switch "clicks". Start switch has continuity. Thermal fuse has continuity. High limit thermostat has continuity. But dryer won't start. There is no "hum". … read more
I have a Maytag dryer Model LDE8424ACE that is not heating.
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have a Maytag dryer Model LDE8424ACE that is not heating. I check continuity on the two thermal fuses, heating element and the high limit thermostat and they checked out ok. I checked the cycling th… read more
My 2010 Maytag clothes washer continues to dribble water into
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My 2010 Maytag clothes washer continues to dribble water into the tub after the cycle has ended. It does this on both hot and cold selections. Over an hour, it fills enough to over fill the tub. Do I … read more
All switches and fuses have continuity, dryer is direct
Kelly, Appliance Technician
All switches and fuses have continuity, dryer is direct wired to good 30 Amp breaker with 5 foot 10 ga. wire for testing, yet motor only hums. I have replaced timer assembly on Kenmore dryer and swapp… read more
I purchased a Frigidaire Model FRT18G6JB in 2010. For the
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I purchased a Frigidaire Model FRT18G6JB in 2010. For the 2nd time in 2 years, the freezer has stopped working. Not all together, but it is not cold enough for ice cream and it takes 24 hours to freez… read more
This is a Whirlpool Cabrio Washer purchased in 2010, Model
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
This is a Whirlpool Cabrio Washer purchased in 2010, Model #WTW 5600 XW When I turn it on, it will sensing and a loud noise is heard lasting about 30 seconds. It may or may not continue. When it does … read more
Maytag Electric Dryer model #LDE8426ACM, purchased 1997, has
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Maytag Electric Dryer model #LDE8426ACM, purchased 1997, has a "slipping" noise upon initial start up and continues after I open the door. I took the whole thing apart yesterday cleaned and lubricated… read more
I have a Maytag Bravos Dryer that was purchased new at Sears
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag Bravos Dryer that was purchased new at Sears in Dec. 2010. Yesterday we had a severe thunderstorm and lightning. Our dryer was not even turned on during the storm but it started beepin… read more