Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My refrigerator is working okay, but my freezer is out. I
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
My refrigerator is working okay, but my freezer is out. I tried turning off and on, tried unplugging and plugging back in, and I tried unplugging the ice maker. What next?… read more
Frigidaire ffus2613ls0 beeping will not reset after power
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
frigidaire ffus2613ls0 beeping will not reset after power was turned off. have unplugged and waited ... plug back in no change. On/Off does not respond … read more
My microwave has been unplugged for 7 months. I just plugged
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
My microwave has been unplugged for 7 months. I just plugged it back in and keep getting a beep and F-1 on the screen,.… read more
lre30453sb/00 hi! my range keeps beeping and flashing F-1
master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Owner / Operator
lre30453sb/00 hi! my range keeps beeping and flashing "F-1" and the light turns on and off. i tried unplugging it- which stopped it for awhile and now its beeping again so i unplugged it. Is there som… read more
My oven will not turn off. I have unplugged it and let it sit
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
My oven will not turn off. I have unplugged it and let it sit for 2 days. When I plug it back in I get a code 50 and the oven comes on by itself and get really hot.… read more
the cycle button keeps flashing and beeping so I unplugged
servicegeek
servicegeek, service technician
the cycle button keeps flashing and beeping so I unplugged the dryer and when I plugged it back in the PF light keeps flashing, I tried to just push in the start button, it keeps flashing_… read more
I woke up this morning tried to turn off my ac and it would
william, Home Appliance Technician
I woke up this morning tried to turn off my ac and it would not turn off so I unplugged it and when I plugged it back in, i pressed the power button now it will not turn back on I have checked everyth… read more
Accidentally turned on washer with water valves turned off.
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Accidentally turned on washer with water valves turned off. Unplugged washer, turned water back on, plugged washer back but now can't get washer to work … read more
Cannot get it work. on the screen it says; SE, It hasn"t
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
It hasn"t worked for over a week. Tried unplugging but went back to that same screen/ … read more
My pump keeps pumping it won't shut off I can unplug it and
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my pump keeps pumping it won't shut off I can unplug it and leave it unplugged for an hour and I plug it back in the pump keeps running and I can't open the door I can't it won't turn on or off … read more
Yer will not turn on. when I unplug it and plug it back in
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Hi dryer will not turn on. when I unplug it and plug it back in it beeps. I opened the lid and and noticed a small, thin blue wire coming from both the back and front however it is not connected (two … read more
Door alarm keeps beeping. Have unplugged it and plugged back
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
Door alarm keeps beeping. Have unplugged it and plugged back in but no luck. Repair called yesterday because fridge out but freezer working. They can't make it until Monday. Today the beeping began … read more
Whirlpool Duel Dryer Model # XXXXX 2 beeps and control
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Whirlpool Duel Dryer Model # XXXXX 2 beeps and "control locked" light is on. What I've tried.... Unplug and plug back in. Turn off/on fuse checked lint venelation to verify nothing is blocked. Any ide… read more
for the past 2 days, every few hours the oven beeps and the digital screen says F1. i touc
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
for the past 2 days, every few hours the oven beeps and the digital screen says F1. i touch the oven off and it temporarily stops the beeping. what is wrong?… read more
The nearly new refrigerator keeps turning off. Plug it back
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
The nearly new refrigerator keeps turning off. Plug it back in and it turns on again, 4 to 5 times.… read more
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The control lock light is on and stays on even after unplugging
The control lock light is on and stays on even after unplugging and leaving that way for 2 days and plugging it back in on my whirlpool gew9250pwo dryer.… read more
How do I reset my fridge? Unplugging and plugging back in?
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician
How do I reset my fridge? Unplugging and plugging back in? The breaker was turned off and back on and now the fridge is off. … read more