Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have an LG fridge, LFX25973 which we bought in 2012. Seems
Twa252842
Twa252842, Handyman / Owner Operator
I have an LG fridge, LFX25973 which we bought in 2012. Seems to run fine but the seal must be leaking because there is a black mold. We have tried cleaning the seal but it does not come off. Can the s… read more
This LG LMX25981 with the water pooling in the bottom of the
Jason
Jason, Mentor Service Technician
This LG LMX25981 with the water pooling in the bottom of the freezer...in your answer, can you tell me how to get the back panel that you mentioned, off the inside of the freezer? The screws are now r… read more
My kitchenaid refrigerator bought in 2012 is leaking water
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My kitchenaid refrigerator bought in 2012 is leaking water from the front bottom right and left corners. Freezer drawer is located on the bottom of the fridge. I constantly need to keep a towel on the… read more
This is an Lg bottom freezer/fridge model RB1955SW and I have
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
This is an Lg bottom freezer/fridge model RB1955SW and I have water that pools every few days in the bottoms of the produce drawers and below them and subsequently freezes. I don't see anywhere in the… read more
Have an Lg fridge/freezer. Bought in 2012. Fridge is working
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
Good evening. Have an Lg fridge/freezer. Bought in 2012 . Fridge is working great. Freezer is barely cooling. Ordered a temp sensor that looks like a small black box with 2 connectors for wires to att… read more
I have an LG refrigerator. It is double door fridge with a
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
I have an LG refrigerator. It is double door fridge with a bottom freezer drawer. The water/ice dispenser side quit working. The water and ice dispenser totally quit and the lights are not even lighti… read more
I bought a Maytag french door refrigerator July 2012, model
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
I bought a Maytag french door refrigerator July 2012, model #MFF2558VEB. It seems to be running too much and the freezer is not keeping things from thawing out. The refrigerator is also not keeping th… read more
We have LG refrigerator - been using it for 2 years. 2 door
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hello - We have LG refrigerator - been using it for 2 years. 2 door with ice and water dispenser. I have noticed condensation on the outside of the door above the ice maker. It is pretty humid here in… read more
My GE refrigerator is pooling water under the crisper drawers
Bryan, Tech/owner
My GE refrigerator is pooling water under the crisper drawers and out the bottom of the door. I have cleaned the coils and vacuumed under the unit, but is still leaking.… read more
I have an LG fridge bought in 07. Bottom freezer. All lights
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
I have an LG fridge bought in 07'. Bottom freezer. All lights come on, the compressor cycles, but nothing cools in either fridge or freezer. I had this happen on another fridge and I replaced some typ… read more
I have an LG 3 door fridge, freezer being on the bottom.
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Senior Technician
I have an LG 3 door fridge, freezer being on the bottom. Bought it about 3 years ago. the past 2 days a very loud knocking noise is coming from the ice maker. we push for the ice to come out and the n… read more
I have a Kenmore Elite refrigerator/freezer.... .2 door fridge
gst85
gst85, Appliance Tech
I have a Kenmore Elite refrigerator/freezer.... .2 door fridge with freezer below. Water is coming from the bottom even though I have removed ice from the bottom of the freezer compartment. Any ideas … read more
I have an LG refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom. What
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have an LG refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom. What causes water in the bottom which freezes and has to be removed?… read more
I bought the LG with the French doors and the freezer in the
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I bought the LG with the French doors and the freezer in the bottom and have little water pressure in the door any ideas?… read more
I have a lg 2 door, freezer bottom with water on door ...door
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a lg 2 door, freezer bottom with water on door ...door is showing an error message and nothing else no freezer or fridge temp. ect what do we do and what could have caused it… read more
I have water/condensation pooling inside my basement refrigerator.
Barry G.
I have water/condensation pooling inside my basement refrigerator. It is not only limited to the bottom, even (flat) items on the top shelf have water pooling on them. There is no frost/ice build up i… read more
I have a Samsung French door refrigerator with bottom freezer
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
I have a Samsung French door refrigerator with bottom freezer drawer. Water began pooling on the bottom of the refrigerator section. I have taken off the back panel over teh defrost system in the frid… read more
I have an Amana bottom freezer refrigerator, which is
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
I have an Amana bottom freezer refrigerator, which is leaking from the freezer door. A lot of condensation is forming inside the freezer door, which is leaking out thru the gasket. The condensation se… read more