Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
The food in the freezer has thawed. The refrigerator section
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
The food in the freezer has thawed. The refrigerator section seems to be OK. GE model PFS22MISBWW… read more
Arrived at my cabin to discover that everything has thawed
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Appliance Repair Tech
Arrived at my cabin to discover that everything has thawed in my freezer (Amana fridge, pull-out bottom freezer). Plugged in, the fridge is 'humming' -- not sure what to do. The refrigerator temp also… read more
Just got home from work to discover that the microwave is
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
Hello Pearl Just got home from work to discover that the microwave is not working - it has a flashing Square. Was working fine this morning before heading off Product is M198SCE … read more
Whirlpool refrigerator. Was thawing everything in freezer,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool refrigerator. Was thawing everything in freezer, went back to cooling and freezing ice cubes now nothing is coming on. Compressed very hot to touch, condenser and evap fans were running but … read more
Freezer stopped working everything is thawing and running out
Francis
Francis, shop owner
Freezer stopped working everything is thawing and running out the door; refrigerator section not cooling. Can hear it come on, then clicks off. Unit was purchased Januar 2004 and it is just over 5 yea… read more
Everything in the freezer section of my side-by-side refrigerator
Bryan, Tech/owner
Everything in the freezer section of my side-by-side refrigerator keeps thawing out and then once I open and close the door it will refreeze everything. Model# XXXXX… read more
My freezer began making a ticking noise the other day. Now
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My freezer began making a ticking noise the other day. Now everything in my freezer is thawed out. The refrigerator is 6 years old. Do I pay to fix it, is it worth it or do I get a new one?… read more
refridgator section is cool now. The freezer sill works.
Bryan, Tech/owner
refridgator section is cool now. The freezer sill works. bought the refridgator 6 years ago.… read more
I have a LG409GPA fridge freezer. The refrigerator section
Francis
Francis, shop owner
I have a LG409GPA fridge freezer. The refrigerator section has just stopped working but the freezer section appears to still be working, what is likely to be the problem and is it repairable… read more
My Maytag refrigerator worked well for 6 years. In the 7th
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Maytag refrigerator worked well for 6 years. In the 7th year the refrigerator section got warm. The freezer section was OK. I turned tthe refrigerator off and overnight everything was OK. Can you t… read more
I have a GE refrigerator purchased in 1990. I discovered today
Mr Repair
I have a GE refrigerator purchased in 1990. I discovered today that all the food in the freezer has thawed and the refrigerator portion is also rather warm. It sounds like the compressor tries to kick… read more
My Profile Refrigerator/Freezer has quit working. The freezer
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
My Profile Refrigerator/Freezer has quit working. The freezer section is totally defrosted and the refrigerator section is not very cold. It has always been a noisy machine....making intermittent "pop… read more
My Bosch fridge freezer had the -18 freezer temperature
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
Hi. My Bosch fridge freezer had the -18 freezer temperature flashing when I got home, and everything is defrosting. Just now both of the temperature displays have gone off totally. HELP! … read more
this morning i noticed everything in my refrigerator was not
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
this morning i noticed everything in my refrigerator was not so cold. i opened the freezer and everything was thawed. husband looked at it and said the switch looks hard driven. you can hear a clickin… read more
Employee came to work and found refrigerator and freezer section
Mike, Owner
Employee came to work and found refrigerator and freezer section warm and defrosted. Removed everything from refrigerator and several days later it worked ok and several days later warm again.… read more
My new Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer, the freezer thawed
Twa252842
Twa252842, Handyman / Owner Operator
My new Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer, the freezer thawed out everything. I found Ice on the bottom of the freezer. My freezer is on the bottom. What is wrong with it. … read more
my freezer door was ajar when I got home and most everything
Steve
Steve, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my freezer door was ajar when I got home and most everything was thawed. I took most stuff out and cleaned up the mess, but now my freezer will not refreeze. It's staying at 39 degrees. What do I do? … read more
My freezer on my refrigerator ( side by side ) in the last
Michael R
Michael R, Master Technician
My freezer on my refrigerator ( side by side ) in the last day or 2 has started to thaw everything out. The water on the front of the frig is working, but it seems like there is no water going into th… read more