Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Ice builds up on the bottom of the freezer. There is no drain
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Ice builds up on the bottom of the freezer. There is no drain hole to be frozen up. Any ideas? Thanks… read more
GE bottom freezer refrigerator. Ice build up in bottom of
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
GE bottom freezer refrigerator. Ice build up in bottom of the freezer. Clear away and forms right back.… read more
Bottom Freezer does not go below 4 F. It is also building
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Bottom Freezer does not go below 4 F. It is also building ice. Refrigerator section is apparently working properly. What could be failing?… read more
Freezer leaks, ice builds up at the bottom of the freezer
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
Freezer leaks, ice builds up at the bottom of the freezer then leaks out the freezer door. How can i fix this… read more
Whirlpool bottom drawer builds up ice below trays ( 2 door -
Kelly, Appliance Technician
whirlpool bottom drawer builds up ice below trays ( 2 door - top is fridge-bottom is freezer I understand that a repair kit is available to correct this problem, if so how can I get one… read more
Ice builds up in drain--which leads to ice build in freezer
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Ice builds up in drain--which leads to ice build in freezer section. Have replaced Control board--Noticed one fix on line was to use a piece of 14 gauge copper wire and transfer heat from heated to dr… read more
i have a maytag side by side fridge model#msd2754dra.there
Stephen R.
Stephen R., Appliance Repair Technician
i have a maytag side by side fridge model#msd2754dra.there is ice building up at the bottom of freezer & some of the water is leaking out to the floor. how would i fix it ? Where is the drain plug sit… read more
There is ice build up in the bottom of the freezer which eventually
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
There is ice build up in the bottom of the freezer which eventually melts and drips out onto the kitchen floor. I have to go in periodically - every 1.5 months - and remove the sheet ice. There is no … read more
ice is building up in the bottom of our freezer. this is a
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
ice is building up in the bottom of our freezer. this is a sears model 795.79754.901 (bottom draw-out refrigerator). I find no condensate drains plugged. The unit is only 18 months old.… read more
Whirlpool refrigerator..bottom freezer.... ice building up
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
whirlpool refrigerator..bottom freezer.... ice building up on bottom of freezer compartment every couple of days... tried defrosting for a couple of day and turned it back on but doing the same thing?… read more
I own a GE Monogram model ZIFS36NMDLH stand-up freezer. The
Francis
Francis, shop owner
I own a GE Monogram model ZIFS36NMDLH stand-up freezer. The problem is ice keeps building up in the bottom of the freezer. We have had a GE technician come out 3 times - he uses a blow dryer to clear … read more
I am having ice build up at the bottom of the freezer and water
Barry G.
I am having ice build up at the bottom of the freezer and water leaking from under the freezer side of a GE model TFX25VPBG WW.… read more
my refrgerator is building up ice in the bottom of the freezer.
Bryan, Tech/owner
my refrgerator is building up ice in the bottom of the freezer. It is a model with the freezer on the bottom. thought maybe the drain plug was still in but it wasnt. the tray was dry. I unplugged it o… read more
Freezer on the bottom is there is ice building up on the evaporator
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
freezer on the bottom is there is ice building up on the evaporator fan I have to thought out every month and a half to two months is there a service bulletin on this model that I can use to fix it or… read more
Ice build up on bottom of freezer compartment. Then drains
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Ice build up on bottom of freezer compartment. Then drains out on floor during defrost cycle. What's wrong? … read more
ice builds up on the part below the fan inside the freezer all around the core some wiring
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
ice builds up on the part below the fan inside the freezer all around the core some wiring and the refrigerator and freezer quits getting cold what could cause that to happen AND WHY DOES ice get insi… read more
I have GE monogram ZICS36NABLH bottom freezer ice build up
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have GE monogram ZICS36NABLH bottom freezer ice build up in bottom of freezer and water will leak intermittently from I think left side can see where it is coming from… read more
I have a GE side-by-side refrigerator/freezer and there is
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a GE side-by-side refrigerator/freezer and there is ice building up in the bottom of the freezer. It is a model TFX22CR. It seems that the ice maker continues to pull water from the line, even … read more