Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My refrigertor temp control says 0 and FF and wont change.
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
My refrigertor temp control says 0 and FF and won't change. I've tried unplugging it but it didn't change.… read more
Our Samsung is displaying code 0 FF, I've tried pressing the
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, appliance technician
our Samsung is displaying code 0 FF, I've tried pressing the 2 buttons on the left, but that didn't work. can you tell me how to get out of demo mode.… read more
Profile refrigerator not cooling. Display panel reads freezer
John, Home Appliance Technician
Profile refrigerator not cooling. Display panel reads: freezer temp 23, set at 0. Refrigerator current temp 49, set at 34. Just came home to find melted water on floor from freezer. Plugged in (obviou… read more
I try to set up temp it to 0 and 37 and it will not let me
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I try to set up temp it to 0 and 37 and it will not let me its saying 11 for freezer and 40 for frige… read more
Samsung RM255lash frige working fine...freezer wont reduce
Bryan, Tech/owner
Samsung RM255lash frige working fine...freezer wont reduce temp. I have tried resetting, unplugging nothing works? Thoughts?… read more
Re PSS27NHMCC I cannot get the freezer temp below 9 degrees.
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
Re: PSS27NHMCC I cannot get the freezer temp below 9 degrees. Freezer Temp setting is 0. I've tried setting the freezer temp lower (-6), but it stays at 9-10 degrees. Ice is clear, not frozen solid an… read more
freezer and refrigerator temp stays at 77, it is set to 0 and
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
freezer and refrigerator temp stays at 77, it is set to 0 and 37f, it does not show a HI alert… read more
i have an lg GR-A207CVBA fridge freezer that has gone wrong
Bryan, Tech/owner
i have an lg GR-A207CVBA fridge freezer that has gone wrong the display is showing Er where the frz temp is and FF where the REF TEMP is , the top of the freezer is defrosting but the bottom of the fr… read more
HOLY COW! I have melting ice. The control area shows the
Kelly, Appliance Technician
HOLY COW! I have melting ice. The control area shows the temperature and then the temp goes away and it shows 0 FF in the temperature area. … read more
My frigidaire freezer has digital readout was trying to
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my frigidaire freezer has digital readout was trying to change temp now its flashing o ff o ff … read more
I have a GE refrigerator 2 door with bottom freezer . the
gst85
gst85, Appliance Tech
I have a GE refrigerator 2 door with bottom freezer . the freezer temp is 6 so tried toset it to 0 and it still goes back to 0 . I can't seem to set it to 0. I bought it in 7/2007 can you help me Joan… read more
My samsung side by side freezer/refridgerator has gone to FF
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, appliance technician
My samsung side by side freezer/refridgerator has gone to FF on the front panel. I leaned against it for a second & changed the info setting. I cannot find the book! Help please!?… read more
Our Neptune Dryer wont start. Timer display shows 8.8. Tried
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
Our Neptune Dryer won't start. Timer display shows "8.8." Tried unplugging and pluggin back in and it just comes back the same way each time. My wife reports it has done this several times before, but… read more
i have a lg gwl227hbqa it is showing 0 in the freezer display
gst85
gst85, Appliance Tech
i have a lg gwl227hbqa it is showing 0 in the freezer display and ff in the fridge display. both fridge and freezer are not working… read more
Temperature is correctly set for freezer at 0. Refrigerator
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Temperature is correctly set for freezer at 0. Refrigerator is set at 37. Temp in both now registers at 56. We have read the trouble-shooting and nothing applies. After we set the temp are we supposed… read more
I can't reset my Kenmore refrigerator temperatures. The
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, appliance technician
I can't reset my Kenmore refrigerator temperatures. The screen shows 0 degrees and FF but the refrigerator is not cooling and we are losing all frozen items. The water dispenser works, the light is on… read more
GE Profile side by side. Both freezer and refrigerator temp
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
GE Profile side by side. Both freezer and refrigerator temp are warming up even though the freezer is set to 0 degrees F. and the refrig is set to 38 degrees F. The actual temp displayed showed the fr… read more
LG refrigerator. freezer goods unfrozen. other compartment
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
LG refrigerator. freezer goods unfrozen. other compartment too warm: setting controls show " Er" and " FF"… read more