Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Kelly, Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Freezer not defrosting. Whirlpool s/s GSS26C4XXY00. IF I CAN
Daniel, senior service enginner
freezer not defrosting JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently? Customer: whirlpool s/s GSS26C4XXY00 JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself? Customer: IF I CAN JA… read more
My 13 month old freezer in a frost free unit keeps frosting
Randy
Randy, High School or GED
My 13 month old freezer in a frost=free unit keeps frosting up. I have to defrost it at least weekly.… read more
The freezer is working but the frig isn't getting cold.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The freezer is working but the frig isn't getting cold. Frost has built up in freezer. Where is the defrost timer located? … read more
Amana Refrigerator (BB120TPSW) that is frosting up in the freezer.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Amana Refrigerator (BB120TPSW) that is frosting up in the freezer. I cannot find the defrost timer or board. Where is it located? Also, could there be another problem? I changed the defrost thermostat… read more
Where is the defrost timer located on a GE Refrigerator/Freezer
Bryan, Tech/owner
Where is the defrost timer located on a GE Refrigerator/Freezer Side By Side Model #GSS22IBTC WW Serial # XXXXX? Defrost Coil is frozen up. Thanks… read more
Replaced old defrost timer with new one we order, but freezer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Replaced old defrost timer with new one we order, but freezer wouldn't turn on. So we put the old timer back in so the freezer would work. What are we doing wrong?… read more
whirlpool fridge model et6jtkxkq frosted up in freezer a month
Tim Alan
Tim Alan, Appliance Technician
whirlpool fridge model et6jtkxkq frosted up in freezer a month ago, bottom was too warm.we defrosted, fan and compressor were fine and now we are having same problem again… read more
I have an old GE No Frost Refrigerator Model TBF18DRB. I
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
I have an old GE No Frost Refrigerator Model TBF18DRB. I believe that the Defrost Timer is the problem as the defrost cycle does not operate. I disassembled just about everything internally, cleaned a… read more
Fridge and freezer not cold, frost build up on coils...defrost
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
Fridge and freezer not cold, frost build up on coils...defrost timer shuts on/off. defrost thermosat heater not working?… read more
where is the defrost timer and defrost thermostate located
Appliance Tech Larry
where is the defrost timer and defrost thermostate located on a RTDA218AAE Admirel refrig located and how do I get to it My freezer is fine but the refig compartment is running warm… read more
My freezer is frosted over how can I defrost it? nothing in
Kelly, Appliance Technician
my freezer is frosted over how can I defrost it? nothing in the owners manual. It is a built in unit: model #JB36NXFXLW04 I have completely emptied it and tried to set the temperate above freezing but… read more
I have a side by side model # XXXXX my freezer will not
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a side by side model # XXXXX my freezer will not defrost even though we replaced the defrost timer. Any ideas?… read more
We have whirlpool and Hotpoint apartments models and after
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
We have whirlpool and Hotpoint apartments models and after installing new defrost timers, freezer thermostats and a new fan motor and it is operating fine then in about 2 or 3 months they stat to ice … read more
Where is the defrost timer switch on a Maytag Fridge/Freezer Model MBF2256KEB? Is there a
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Where is the defrost timer switch on a Maytag Fridge/Freezer Model MBF2256KEB? Is there a seperate defrost switch or is it part of the temp control switched for fridge and freezer at the top of the fr… read more
Kenmore 596.50692001 S/S - Not cooling either side. Replaced
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
Kenmore 596.50692001 S/S - Not cooling either side. Replaced the defrost timer, did not help. Fan inside freezer not kicking on. Tested fan and it works with direct current. Evaporator fan is on and c… read more
Refrigerator fan is comtinusly running and rubbing against
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
refrigerator fan is comtinusly running and rubbing against frost. Can I manually defrost? … read more
So even though the the defrost timer is not calling on the
Mike, Owner
So even though the the defrost timer is not calling on the new heater defrost element to go on. This also effects the refrigeration control portion?… read more
Hello, Can you tell me where the defrost timer or circuit
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, Can you tell me where the defrost timer or circuit board is located on amana refer Mod#asd2522wrw… read more