Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Freezer not freezing, ice cream melting. I changed the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
freezer not freezing, ice cream melting. I changed the control panel. Sear Kenmore elite #106.51183113… read more
I have a kenmore REFRIGERATOR that has stopped freezing. As
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a kenmore REFRIGERATOR that has stopped freezing. As I write, all of the ice has melted, the items in the freezer are thawing to refridgerator temps. I noticed that the coil at the very bottom … read more
Temperature in freezer and fridge changes constantly, melts
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
temperature in freezer and fridge changes constantly, melts the ice in the freezer and then cools and freezes again. Fridge temp also changes … read more
My LG refrigerator is not cooling or freezing items in the
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
My LG refrigerator is not cooling or freezing items in the freezer. We had a power outage that lasted 2 days. Power came on yesterday but nothing cools or freezes. The alarm light was on so I turned t… read more
Maytag SS refrigerator/freezer Model: MF12269VEM3. Problem:
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Maytag SS refrigerator/freezer Model: MF12269VEM3. … read more
Freezer of Frigedaire not freezing hard, ice cream melts
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering Technology
Hi, I have a 2 door upright Frigedaire about 2001 issue. The freezer is not freezing hard and at times ice cream melts etc, can u help? It is a refrigerator on one side and freezer on the other, uprig… read more
refrigerator is not working, ice is melting in the freezer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
refrigerator is not working, ice is melting in the freezer cube container, both dials are flashing alert, what do I do and who do I call for service in Lake Oswego, Portland, Oregon area.… read more
Temperature too high, but cooling a little. Freezer cool, but
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Temperature too high, but cooling a little. Freezer cool, but not freezing, ice melted, all frozen food thawed. Turned both refrigerator and freezer control to HIGH, still just cool. I don't hear it r… read more
My refrigirator is just cool in the freezer, ice is melting
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
My refrigirator is just cool in the freezer, ice is melting and meet is defrosting. It seems motor is running. Thermostat is on max… read more
GE Profile French Door Refrigerator, PFSS6PKW; error code of
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, appliance technician
GE Profile French Door Refrigerator, PFSS6PKW; error code of 88 on both Turbo Freeze and Turbo Cool; removing power for greater than 5 minutes did not clear the codes … read more
The freezer side of my whirlpool side by side refrigerator/freezer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The freezer side of my whirlpool side by side refrigerator/freezer has stopped freezing. All the ice melted and leaked everywhere. The refrierator side is still cooling. Any ideas before I give up and… read more
ge refrigerator side by side ice maker freezes and will not
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
ge refrigerator side by side ice maker freezes and will not dispense ice /ice semms to melt and freeze together ,I have check everything i can think of.… read more
Mod #MTB2195EW - ice build up in freezer; items freezing on
John, Home Appliance Technician
Mod #MTB2195EW - ice build up in freezer; items freezing on bottom back shelf of refrigerator; refrigerator and freeqer set on 5… read more
My Samsung Refrigerator (RF268 series) freezer is not
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Major appliance repair tech
My Samsung Refrigerator (RF268 series) freezer is not freezing all items correctly. The refrigerator is fine. The ice, ice cream are melting. Other items in the freezer seem to be okay. I unplugged th… read more
freezer & refrigerator are running, but not cooling or freezing.
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
freezer & refrigerator are running, but not cooling or freezing. Also has frost on the freezer wall. Any suggestions… read more
My refrigerator is not cooling, freezer, not freezing...no
Barry G.
My refrigerator is not cooling, freezer, not freezing...no temp lights are working on freezer or refridgerator...can't hear any motors running...light bulbs for seeing inside the units are working..no… read more
My Whirlpool refrigerator runs briefly, freezes and cools,
Bryan, Tech/owner
My Whirlpool refrigerator runs briefly, freezes and cools, then shuts off. When it is off, my ice cubes begin to melt and I can't get it to start back up without shaking the refrigerator. Is there a s… read more
I have a freezer that melts ice and won't freeze hard.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have a freezer that melts ice and won't freeze hard. Several parts and repairmen later...it remains unfuxed. I was cleaning it out and found that part of the white seal stuff that is in the pieces t… read more