Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My Jenn-Air JCD2389GES side by side refrigerator leaks water
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My Jenn-Air JCD2389GES side by side refrigerator leaks water on the floor from both the freezer side and the fridge side. I have defrosted drain pain and problem still occurs. What do I need to do to … read more
My Jenn-Air Model JCD2389GES Side by Side Refrigerator ...
Bernard S.
Bernard S., Bachelor's Degree
My Jenn-Air Model JCD2389GES Side by Side Refrigerator first started leaking water on the floor below the freezer side, then, the refrigerator door was left ajar overnight and now won''t cool. The fre… read more
Jenn-Air Refrigerator JCD 2389GEB side by side - freezer side
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
Jenn-Air Refrigerator JCD 2389GEB side by side - freezer side not cold, leaking water; wife not sure but refrigerator seems to be working… read more
I have a Jenn-Air JSD2789GES Side by Side Refrigerator. The
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a Jenn-Air JSD2789GES Side by Side Refrigerator. The freezer is working well, however, there is no cold air coming into the refrigerator and I have the temp set to the lowest setting. Thank you… read more
Jenn Aire side by side refrigerator is leaking water from
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering Technology
Jenn Aire side by side refrigerator is leaking water from inside the freezer side which is pooling in the bottom of the freezer, freezing and running out onto the floor. It is important to note that t… read more
I have a Jenn-Air Refrigerator/Freezer that is leaking water
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Jenn-Air Refrigerator/Freezer that is leaking water from the freezer side. There is quite a bit of frozen water at the bottom of the inside of the freezer? Please advise… read more
We have a Jenn-Air refrigerator-freezer. It has been leaking
repairman4734
repairman4734, Technician
We have a Jenn-Air refrigerator-freezer. It has been leaking water onto the floor at the very back of the unit. Previously when this happened we were taught how to remove the cover in the lower back o… read more
Water keeps freezing in my freezer area and leaks out of the
Brian
Brian, Architect
Water keeps freezing in my freezer area and leaks out of the freezer door - It is a Maytag (Jenn-Air) side by side - model JCD2289ATB - what is causing this? I have emptied the freezer and nothing is … read more
jenn air jCD2389GES refrigerator is leaking water from freezer
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
jenn air jCD2389GES refrigerator is leaking water from freezer onto the floor. How do I fix this?… read more
I have a jenn-air refrigerator model JCD2389DTW. it has a water
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
I have a jenn-air refrigerator model JCD2389DTW. it has a water leak coming from the freezer side through the back panel. Any suggestions?… read more
Weave a Jenn Aire refrigerator JSD2789GES. About a month ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Weave a Jenn Aire refrigerator JSD2789GES. About a month ago I replaced the ADC due to a warm refrigeration issue. All has worked well with both the frig and the freezer. Today we noticed a puddle of … read more
I have a Jenn Air 2389GT side by side refrigerator. Ice
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Jenn Air 2389GT side by side refrigerator. Ice forms on the bottom of the freezer and eventually leaks onto the floor. I pulled out and cleaned the back of the refrig, removed and cleaned the… read more
I have a Jenn Air side by side. Freezer works fine Refrigerator
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Jenn Air side by side. Freezer works fine Refrigerator is getting cold. Is this common and if so, how is it repaired?… read more
My French door Jenn Air refrigerator is leaking water onto
gst85
gst85, Appliance Tech
My French door Jenn Air refrigerator is leaking water onto my floor on the right hand side of the refrigerator if you are facing it. The temp gage inside is fine and my freezer is fine. what could be … read more
a GE side by side Refrigerator MODEL GSL25JFTABS. The water
John, Home Appliance Technician
a GE side by side Refrigerator MODEL GSL25JFTABS. The water dispenser is not working due to probably frozen water reservoir. The icemaker is working properly. Would defrosting the refrigerator (unplug… read more
Have a side by side Jenn Aire refrigerator /freezer and need
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Have a side by side Jenn Aire refrigerator /freezer and need to take the cover at the top of the inside of the fridge off so I can get to the vent from the freezer on the top left side. The front pull… read more
I have a Jenn Air built in 48" side by side refrigerator/freezer.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Jenn Air built in 48" side by side refrigerator/freezer. JS48PPFXDA. The motor kicks on and then all of the sudden stops/"clicks" off and then kicks right back on and then this repeats over a… read more
- I have a Jenn-Air side by side refrigerator-freezer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello - I have a Jenn-Air side by side refrigerator-freezer and the fridge door squeaks when opening and closing. (Model JRSDE248T; 23.5 total cu. ft.) I looked at the nut under the bottom hinge and i… read more