Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have Whirlpool dishwasher model number WDT720PADM2. All of
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have Whirlpool dishwasher model number WDT720PADM2. All of the display lights up and cycling the cb doesn't reset it. … read more
Dishwasher: WHIRLPOOL Model: WDF310PAAW3 Problem: Unit
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Dishwasher: WHIRLPOOL Model: WDF310PAAW3Problem:Unit lights up as normal. When start button, pressed, unit fills with water as normal. Then, motor fails to start.… read more
I interrupted the cycle on my dishwasher and now it doesn't
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
I interrupted the cycle on my dishwasher and now it doesn't drain. Is there a way to reset the dishwasher? … read more
Can not reset the dishwasher, Whirlpool DU1055, If I can, It
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
It starts but after 15 minute it stops and the start button begins blinking along with the pots and pans button … read more
How do I reset a Maytag model # MF22269VEA0. Don't know how
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Don't know how old but that is the model# ***** I sent … read more
Our Maytag dryer turns on the drum goes around, but it
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Our Maytag dryer turns on the drum goes around, but it doesn't heat up? Anything I can do? Is it repairable? Or do I need a new dryer? … read more
I have a Whirlpool dishwasher model# WDF320PADB2 that I
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have a Whirlpool dishwasher model# ***** that I replaced the the water inlet valve but it still doesn't fill with water although it seems to fill for a short time … read more
My whirlpool dryer model Lgr3624jq2 will not heat up but it
John, Home Appliance Technician
My whirlpool dryer model Lgr3624jq2 will not heat up but it turns on .What can I do to fix it ?… read more
The water in my Whirlpool Gold dishwasher (Model # XXXXX)
Brian
Brian, Architect
The water in my Whirlpool Gold dishwasher (Model # XXXXX) does not heat up at all. There is hot water elsewhere (e.g., in the sink).… read more
Frigidaire Dishwasher, model FDB1502RGC2. Doesn't cycle.
AppTechNC
AppTechNC, Appliance Repair Technician
Frigidaire Dishwasher, model FDB1502RGC2. Doesn't cycle. Start button lights up, it starts to run water and then stops. After multiple attempts, it never goes past start to spin the water and actually… read more
how do I reset my Whirlpool dishwasher (WDF530PKYW2)? The
Kelly, Appliance Technician
how do I reset my Whirlpool dishwasher (WDF530PKYW2)? The repair guy gave me the sequence and I've since forgotten it. :-(… read more
I have whirlpool cooktop that beeps when you press to turn
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have whirlpool cooktop that beeps when you press to turn on a burner but doesn't light anything up. Doesn't matter which burner I choose. I can press to lock all burners and that lights up and if I … read more
How might i do a control board reset on my whirlpool
Kelly, Appliance Technician
how might i do a control board reset on my whirlpool dishwasher model WDT720PADM0 … read more
How do I reset my whirlpool duet dryer. How do I reset my
Kelly, Appliance Technician
how do I reset my whirlpool duet dryer JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model? Customer: how do I reset my whirlpool duet dryer JA: Do you plan … read more
My Whirlpool Microwave Model # MH6150XHB-0 is not heating.
Justin
Justin, Appliance tech and Business owner
My Whirlpool Microwave Model # XXXXX is not heating. Is there a fuse or reset on the unit that I can fix?… read more
My dishwasher is heating up the water, however it sounds
Master Tech
my dishwasher is heating up the water, however it sounds like the water does not get pumped around in the cycle. The dishes are not getting clean. I took the bottom water blade off and did not proceed… read more
How can I reset my whirlpool dishwasher? It is stuck on the
Master Tech
How can I reset my whirlpool dishwasher? It is stuck on the 4hr delay. And, hi … read more
I noticed by water backing up into my sink when the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I noticed by water backing up into my sink when the dishwasher was trying to drain. I stopped the dishwasher, reset my garbage disposal (which was clogged) and ran the disposal. Now that is completely… read more