Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Power completely out. was using it when it shut down.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
power completely out. was using it when it shut down. checked power supply and found it still live. it's as if it were unplugged … read more
We were gone for about a week over the holidays, and when we
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
We were gone for about a week over the holidays, and when we returned, our kitchen floor all around our dishwasher (a 2 year old GE ) was wet. (Before we left home we had turned off the water.) We syp… read more
Was gone about a week came home to no working freezer and fridge.
John, Home Appliance Technician
Was gone about a week came home to no working freezer and fridge. Removed back panel of freezer to fing coils almost completely engulfed in ice. Defrosted, checked to see that both fans were working t… read more
We have a dometic fridg model RM2852.Over the past weeks the
John, restaurant equipment technician
We have a dometic fridg model RM2852.Over the past weeks the unit never stops cooling. We have to shut down the unit as it freezes in the lower unit.All fuses have been tested and are ok Gilles in Flo… read more
My disheasher did not shut down after completing the wash/
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
My disheasher did not shut down after completing the wash/ rinse. The drying cycle continued (while we were away) for about 7 hours. If the faulty part is replaced, could I still have isssues because … read more
I have a GE Spacemaker JVM1650SH01 microwave. It has completely
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a GE Spacemaker JVM1650SH01 microwave. It has completely shut down. The clock started reseting like we were losing power. I unplugged it, checked the breaker and plugged it back in. The lights … read more
I have a Maytag, bottom freezer refrigerator, model MFD2560HEW.
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have a Maytag, bottom freezer refrigerator, model MFD2560HEW. We were away for a week and came home to find the inside of the refrigerator hot and freezer not working. What would cause it to stop wo… read more
My frig is running but not cooling, where do i start shuts
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My frig is running but not cooling , where do i start shuts down when i turn thermostat down … read more
came home from trip to find my fridge had shut down (everything
Mike, Owner
came home from trip to find my fridge had shut down (everything lost) - unplugged and plugged back in and fridge working fine. Is there anything i can do to avoid having this occur again???… read more
bosch b22cs80sns/01 came home from week vacation fridge dead
Kelly, Appliance Technician
bosch b22cs80sns/01 came home from week vacation fridge dead ordered new control unit 647583 control unit however it came with one less ground lead. grounded compressor unit comes on still not cooling… read more
My sub zero fridge just completely shut down. Breakers are
Kelly, Appliance Technician
My sub zero fridge just completely shut down. Breakers are on, everything else in kitchen is powered up, any thoughts? … read more
How to fix GE monogram that just shut down completely? 12
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
How to fix GE monogram that just shut down completely? … read more
We went out of town for the weekend, when we came back, the
John, Home Appliance Technician
We went out of town for the weekend, when we came back, the power had gone out, and come back on, the clocks were all flashing in the house. Our Frigidare side by side (5 years old) was not working, a… read more
I have a Bosch axxis washer. my roommate and i were gone for
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have a Bosch axxis washer. my roommate and i were gone for a week over christmas break and when we came back our washer wasn't working. we load it and set it as normal and press start. the machine s… read more
Refrigerator lights did shut off. We were gone for the
Bryan, Tech/owner
Refrigerator lights did shut off. We were gone for the weekend and when we got home found the light fixture had melted off it's mounts. Food was spoiled. I removed this fixture. Model#LFD22860ST Ser.#… read more
We have a Samsung refrigerator. We were gone for a couple of
APPLIANCE GURU-John
APPLIANCE GURU-John, APPLIANCE BUSINESS OWNER
We have a Samsung refrigerator. We were gone for a couple of weeks and now that we have returned the icemaker in the refrigerator compartment does not work and I can't remove the unit. I suspect that … read more
We had a power line go down for a week,when the power came
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Major appliance repair tech
we had a power line go down for a week,when the power came back on our whirlpool dryer started giving us shocks when we ran it, it did every thing it was supose to do but it gave us shocks when we tou… read more
Power went out (don't know for how we were on vacation)
Kelly, Appliance Technician
power went out (don't know for how long we were on vacation) fridge did not come back on freezer is completely defrosted humming sound around compressor… read more