Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a frigidaire affinity fronmt loading washer that reads
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a frigidaire affinity fronmt loading washer that reads an error code of E 47 after i did the diagnostic test. Is the door sensor something I can change out and fix myself.… read more
I just got this unit used and it's not working correctly I
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I just got this unit used and it's not working correctly I did the error code test and it came up t01 so I followed directions I believe correctly tell the machine it's number is ***** 03 and then whe… read more
Have an error code of EL on my washer. Mod YWET4024HWO SER
Master Tech
Have an error code of EL on my washer JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is? Customer: Mod YWET4024HWO SER M84306908 JA: Do you plan on doing the… read more
I started my washer up and it ran for about 3-4 minutes and
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I started my washer up and it ran for about 3-4 minutes and then an error code came up and I can't find it on the code list. THe code is an upside down F3. Any ideas?… read more
I have a Maytag centennial washer i just did a code
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I have a Maytag centennial washer i just did a code diagnosis the code reads f2e9 the error list doesn't show this code … read more
I have a whirlpool washer front loader and the washer quit
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
I have a whirlpool washer front loader and the washer quit 15 minutes into wash. Code F28 came up and the washer door locked and won't open. Clothes and water still in the washer. How do I get the doo… read more
I just installed a new dish washer and I am ready to test run.
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, TECHNICIAN
I just installed a new dish washer and I am ready to test run. Will it work with out the installing the access panels because I have it pluged in and nothing. I have not put the access panel on yet an… read more
a follow up question. the fuse in my microwave tested okay.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
a follow up question. the fuse in my microwave tested okay. the thermostat switch did not. I ordered and just received a new thermostat switch. when i installed it the microwave works, however, the fa… read more
After running the dryer on heavy duty for 10 minutes it is
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
After running the dryer on heavy duty for 10 minutes it is only warm, not hot enough to dry the clothes. I did this test after attempting to dryer several loads of clothes that are not drying properly… read more
Error code 24. Not in manueal. If its possible. Washer runs
Austin
Austin, appliance technician
error code 24 JA: Have you checked for the code in the manual? Customer: not in manueal JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself? Customer: if its possible JA: Anything else we should know to help y… read more
I just did the diagnostic test mode and 88 came up and all
Mike, Owner
I just did the diagnostic test mode and 88 came up and all lights are on. What do I do now… read more
I have an affinity 7000 series washer that shuts off after
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have an affinity 7000 series washer that shuts off after start cycle. reading an error code of e52. how do I test to find out what the problem is? … read more
Jo-el. I just had a new maytag side by side installed. The
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
Customer: jo-el. I just had a new maytag side by side installed. The freezer started cooling immediately. The refrigerator is still not very cold and there is condesation on the vent/ like thing in th… read more
installed a new board in rear, a code came up on door display
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
installed a new board in rear, a code came up on door display it appears to be POD. fridge still not working… read more
I HAVE A NEW GE DISHWASHER MODEL GL164OXWW AND WHEN ITS ON
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I HAVE A NEW GE DISHWASHER MODEL GL164OXWW AND WHEN ITS TURNER ON IT RUNS FOR 15 MINUTES IT BEEP AND SAYS ERROR 2. … read more
my cabrio dryer is not turning so i did a diagnostic test on
Kelly, Appliance Technician
my cabrio dryer is not turning so i did a diagnostic test on it and a code F31 came up but I don't see that code on the paper what is the problem… read more
WE HAVE A BOSCH EXXCEL COMBINATION WASHER DRYER AND IT STOPS
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
WE HAVE A BOSCH EXXCEL COMBINATION WASHER DRYER AND IT STOPS AFTER RUNNING FOR 2 MINUTES ON DRY CLCLE WITH ERROR CODE F:17. HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THEIR IS NO BLOCKAGE OR RESTRICTION IN THE SUPPLY WATER … read more
Whirlpool front load washer. Will run for about two minutes
Master Tech
Whirlpool front load washer. Will run for about two minutes and stops. The code reading on the front reads rL … read more