Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Kelly, Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Whirlpool Fridge Model ER2CHMXPL03 leaking water into the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool Fridge Model ER2CHMXPL03 leaking water into the freezer section and below from the top area of the cool section. … read more
My top freezer Whirlpool ET1FTKXKQ03 refrigerator has solid
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
My top freezer Whirlpool ET1FTKXKQ03 refrigerator has solid ice forming below the evaporator and water dripping into the refrigerator compartment. Thawed once at the point where there was also solid i… read more
there is water dripping from the top of my refrigerator compartment.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
there is water dripping from the top of my refrigerator compartment. it is a freezer on top style.… read more
Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer Imperial Series (freezer on
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer Imperial Series (freezer on top) Water is dripping from the freezer compartment into the refrigerator compartment. What is the reason? What can I do? Where can I get ser… read more
I HAVE A WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR, TYPE 22 TFA, MODEL ER2CHMXPL05.
Mike, Owner
I HAVE A WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR, TYPE 22 TFA, MODEL ER2CHMXPL05. IT DRIPS FROM TOP BACK OF THE REFRIGERATOR SECTION. IT IS FUCTIONING CORRECTLY,FREEZING AND COOLING AREAS, AND WE BELIEVE THERE ARE NO … read more
My top-freezer refrigerator is leaking from one of the openings
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
My top-freezer refrigerator is leaking from one of the openings below the freezer compartment onto the top shelf of the refrigerator… read more
My Whirlpool freezer on top refrigerator has a leak from
Kelly, Appliance Technician
My Whirlpool "freezer on top" refrigerator has a leak from the frezer into the refrigerator. the water drips constantly from two holes that look like air vents inthe top of the refrigerator. I have cl… read more
My Kenmore Coldspot Refrigerator is dripping water from opening
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My Kenmore Coldspot Refrigerator is dripping water from opening at top of frig interior, near back (under the freezer section). The temp dials are on normal, and the food is all OK. But don't know whe… read more
I have a GE side by side refrigerator. inside the freezer ...
Brandon
Brandon, High School or GED
I have a GE side by side refrigerator. inside the freezer section, water is dripping from the back of the freezer and collecting and freezing at the botton of the freezer. and it will ultimately work … read more
I have a whirlpool refrigerator/freezer (freezer on top).
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a whirlpool refrigerator/freezer (freezer on top). The freezer section works, but the refrigerator section doesn't get that cold. I feel cold air coming in, but it isn't sufficient to cool the … read more
Hi, I have a whirlpool gold refrigerator top mount freezer.
Appliance Tech Larry
Hi, I have a whirlpool gold refrigerator top mount freezer. the model is GR9SHKXKS02 there suddenly is water dripping from somewhere and accumulating on the top shelf and on the floor inside the refri… read more
Water condensing and dripping from under top of refrigerator
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Water condensing and dripping from under top of refrigerator compartment right below feezer compartment in my refrigerator model no.253.64813408. What should I do?… read more
Have a Hotpoint model #hts18bbmbrww. Drips water from top of
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Have a Hotpoint model #hts18bbmbrww. Drips water from top of fridge below freezer which freezes on the bottom shelf. How do I unstop the drain tube? It runs inside the back wall.… read more
Have a Kenmore model 106.74254400 refrigerator. Water drips
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Have a Kenmore model 106.74254400 refrigerator. Water drips from top freezer on to top shelves of refrigerator (half cup a day ?). Assume auto defrost drains to a drip pan. Could drain be frozen. Woul… read more
I have an older Hotpoint refrigerator with top freezer. Water
Appliance Tech Larry
I have an older Hotpoint refrigerator with top freezer. Water is dripping from top of refrigerator inside leaving pools of water in fridge. There is no auto ice maker installed. What do you think is w… read more
Water is dripping from the freezer (ice maker) into the refrigerator
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Water is dripping from the freezer (ice maker) into the refrigerator and there is water frozen on the floor of the freezer. What can I do?… read more
From Len I have a Maytag 2156 refrigerator with the freezer
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
From: Len I have a Maytag 2156 refrigerator with the freezer on the top there is water dripping from the freezer into the refrigerator below it is coming out the styrafoam openings which are on the ro… read more
GE refrigerator drips water from the freezer inside the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
GE refrigerator drips water from the freezer inside the refrig. I have replaced both thermostats. I have to keep a bowl in the refrig to collect the water. The temp in the freezer is 33 degrees and 44… read more