Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I replaced the water filter and now when I try to get water…

Customer Question
I replaced the water...

I replaced the water filter and now when I try to get water or ice nothing is happening

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kitchen aid refrigerator year 2016 KRSC500ES00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well ...speak in layman's term as this is the first time doing this :]

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you.. this happened after you changed the filter?

Hi I'm allset I fixed it. I would like not to be charged for this.

what was it.. the filter wasnt on correctly?