Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There is no air flow in refrigerator or freezer. It is a…

Customer Question
There is no air...

There is no air flow in refrigerator or freezer. It is a kenmore elite model # 795.72372.312. The temp is not staying cold.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The fridge is 4 years old it has two doors on the top and freezer is on the bottom

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If you can explain it yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The fans shut off when you open the doors, pull the unit out so you can get behind it. Remove the back lower panel to access the compressor area and condenser fan. Check and see if the fan is running and also see if the compressor is vibrating or not, plus see if the compressor is hot ,cold or warm to the touch. please post back to me with what you have found. Also note anything you have changed out part wise or have done and not mentioned in your original post. I am helping other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.