Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fridge is not cooling well and the freezer is not

Customer Question
My fridge is not...

My fridge is not cooling well and the freezer is not freezing properly what to do? the fridge is 15 years old

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Its a GE profile and it's 15 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i am able to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you send someone to fix it?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/4/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.