Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I followed the procedure on the left and the number 23 comes…

Customer Question
I followed the procedure...

I followed the procedure on the left and the number 23 comes up.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It just happened this afternoon

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to know what is wrong with it and if it will be an expensive repair we may get another machine. I would repair if I could

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well I tried holding the off button and the start pause together and it just beeps

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It is Maytag neptune and I dont think it has

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Could you please give me the model number off of the machine so I could look up it's information? thanks

Well I just went down to the washer and tried it again and it is working. Could you please refund my membership cost?
I dont seem to need your help anymore. I would like to get a credit for this sevice please since I dont need it
I thought the service was free and this was onoly a deposit!

you will have to call the customer service. I don't deal with that or no what they charge you.. thanks