Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a glass tray actuatot for model NN-L737BA. About 15…

I need a glass...

I need a glass tray actuatot for model NN-L737BA

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your NN-L737BA?

About 15 years

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I was told i need to order from panasonic

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The old actuator dried out and cracked

4/3/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Not sure what your calling the glass tray actuator?

Do you mean the three eared coupler in the center under the tray ,that drive the tray off the turntable motor?

the 3 eared coupler below the tray
How and where can I order it from

ok Great !

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Did you open the CLICK HERE link for the part ? you can order it right from that link .

And with the age of the unit I`m sure not matter where you get it from they will have to order it for you .

Thanks I hope to receive tray actuator

yes the coupler or actuator as you call it is item #13 in this parts image .

https://c.searspartsdirect.com/lis_png/PLDM/WA001789-00022.png

5 star

You should see a rating box ,just click on the rating box and it will open the rating window for you to than rate me .
Thank you in advance.

Master Tech