Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to replace the heating unit on my Amana oven. cAN YOU…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the heating unit on my Amana oven. cAN YOU HELP ME?

Contractor's Assistant: What Amana product do you have?

STOVE mODEL #art6113e sERIAL nUMBER(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amana product?

IT BURNED OUT--SPARKS FLYIMNG ETC. I NEED TO BUY A NEW ONE

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

First, the bake element you'll need to order is part number WP77001094. Below is a link to the bake element you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for bake element

As for how to replace it, just remove all the oven racks inside and flip the breaker off to the oven or unplug the oven. Now unscrew the screws going into the back wall of your oven holding the bake element inside your oven. The element will pull forward and you can unplug the wires connected to the back of it. Just install the new element and re-apply power.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.