Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a used washing machine hooked it up first

Customer Question
I purchased a used...

I purchased a used washing machine hooked it up first problem is the water doesn't flow thru the machine. It was store in a garag for long while. So I figure it's plugged up. Second issue I found a pin with a hole end the end of it for a coder key I'm assuming. So it don't spin or drain the little bit of water I put it in it does that pin have something to do with either of my issues. And how can I get this up and running. Got kids need to wash clothes. Please can you help me n any way Josh

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Looking

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Was hoping to. Can't find serial number, it's a Inglis by whirlpool

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Found them. Mod itw4300sqo ser cwo820774 type 111

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Where is this pin located on the washer?

I have no idea as to what your calling a pin !!

And do you have the timer set at the first of a cycle and the timer knob pulled out ?

And do you have the HOT and COLD water supply turned on to the washer?

I didn't almost $40 for a couple questions I don't want this service the first guy I talked to said it's refundable so I would like a refund. I,was told $5
Just want a refund please. I didn't see that it's a monthly charge and wasn't formed by the first guy I talked to it's not worth it to me. I can bring to shop for $40. And then pay the labor.

the first was a robot not a REAL person .

As stated in my first post ,If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

As A nexpert I too am only using this website .

I have no way of refunding your money , You will need to contact the website that WE are using ,I too will send a message to them on your behalf!