Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Affinity dryer model faqe7073kb0. Code e4a 013. I know what…

Customer Question
Affinity dryer model faqe7073kb0. Code...
Affinity dryer model faqe7073kb0. Code e4a 013. I know what e4a is. What is the 013
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

The 013 is the electronic control software /firmware version .

Thank u

For the E4A error code you need to ,

Press Pause Cancel and SELECT buttons for 6 seconds to exit test modes. Position cycle selector to NORMAL, temperature selector to HIGH HEAT and touch START. Check for anything that would extend dry times such as: no heat, restricted vent, blower fan blade broken or loose, dryer installed in closet with solid door, or bad connection in moisture sensor bar circuit or dirty bars. If dryer operates normally but code returns, replace electronic control.

If you turn the dryer on and go outside does the dryer exhaust vent seem to have good air flow?