Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool frig older model the frig part gets too…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i have a...
Second opinion] i have a whirlpool frig older model the frig part gets too cold and freezes the milkJA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?Customer: model GT190KXGW01 ITHINK IT IS ABOUT A 2000 MODELJA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: I FIND A TECHNICIAN WANTS 150. JUST TOO DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEN AND WONDER IF IT IS WORTHWHILEJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: THE FRIG IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION THE FREEZER WORKS WELL I BOUGHT IS SECONDHAND AND DID NOT REALIZE THE SET FOR THE TEMPERATURE ON THE FRIG WAS NOT THERE SO I DON.T KNOW WHAT I HAVE IT SET AT
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
4/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?